Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

PSA: How to counter Victor camping

ManWithALemonManWithALemon Member Posts: 422
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

In my time playing Twins I’ve noticed a lot of people complaining about Victor being able to camp a hook while Charlotte applies pressure. Since Charlotte can see Survivors near Victor, he’ll always detect you going in for a hook save and pounce on you. Well, as a professional gamer, I’m here to divulge a secret trick to countering Victor camping. A lot of people don’t know it yet because it’s a super complex tech, but I’m here to show you a step-by-step guide into countering it.

Ready? Here it is.

Step 1: Crouch.

And that’s it! You’ve mastered the tech! By crouching, you render Victor unable to reveal you to Charlotte, meaning the Twins player has no idea you’re there! This gives you the opportunity to sneak up to the little gremlin and punt him in his stupid face! Congratulations, your neural pathways finally fired off enough for you to remember that the crouch button exists for sneaking and not just butt-dancing after getting hit through the god pallet that you wasted!

Thanks for tuning in to ManWithALemon’s weekly series Twins Techniques, and remember: Seriously it’s so ######### easy to shut down a camping Victor how have you people not realized this Killer has been out for SIX MONTHS-

Comments