Home Dead by Daylight Forums Optimization
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

nerf starstruck

SnailcastleSnailcastle Member Posts: 4
edited July 6 in Optimization

the range of this perk is absolutely insane!

i dont mind about the duration but i dont understand why the range has to be so huge.

I also understand that they wanted to get rid of survivors blocking the killer while trying to hook a survivor but then decrease the range to about 5-10 meters.

Getting the exposed status 20m away from the killer doesnt make any sense

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• JoaoVanBlizzardJoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 44

In fact "startruck" is the first exposed perk that I think works in a way it shouldn't, as all exposed perks usually come with some survivor activation, this perk just needs to get a survivor off the ground without anyone having done it. nothing, in my opinion it should have a condition to be able to activate it, like, when someone made a generator, and the exposed time had to be smaller, about 15 seconds, because the perk was to be used as an anti-body block , but it looks like it's being used in occasions that shouldn't be used

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 15,641

Please make a posts about Feedback/Suggestions in the correct Sub Forum https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions This Sub Forum is specifically for Optimisation and due to the layout of this particular part of the forum, we are unable to move threads.

This discussion has been closed.