Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Keys And SWF Are Fine.

WavyWavy Member Posts: 162
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

How many god-level SWF's did you actually go against?. SWF is pretty common at red ranks, yes. But most of the SWF's are chill and they are not really good. I dont understand why you take this game and SWF too seriously. If you lose, just give a cheers to your opponent and move on. I think you exaggerate the power of SWF. As i said you dont go against a good SWF too often. You cant win every match, accept it.

As for the keys, i dont think key escapes happen often. And i know even though you complain about the keys you bring it at least once. If you hate keys SO much just bring franklins, its not that hard.

The things you should complain about are Spirit, Nurse, Ruin + Undying, Wraith and OP Myers addons. Killer is the power role in this game if you know how to play it.

Dear killers, if you expect to win every match, just play with bots with the new update.

Comments

• WavyWavy Member Posts: 162

doesnt matter what advantage keys give. They dont happen often. Simple as that.

• BranBran Member Posts: 1,712

all i gotta say is people who complain about people teaming just suck bro.

#dontshootthemessanger

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,634

Another classic poster. That's what this forum needs, more us vs them posts

• syainsyain Member Posts: 420

funy

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,688

The thing is, the swf doesnt have to be god-level. The individual player just need to be at my skill level, and then swf will push them far beyond my capabilitys of winning vs them.

If they are above my skill level, swf just make this more pronounced, but doesn´t change the great outcome, but might still rob you of one or two kills you might have gotten.

If they are below my skill level, swf can rise them up to my level and make a good game, unless they are too far below my skill level, when this wont help at all.

Do you think matchmaking is trying to give me swf slightly below my skill level?

And keys? Yes, i think they are too focused on them, because key escape makes about 3% of all escapes. Thats quite ok i think.

this is top 1%. most of the SWF's arent as good as oracle.

• HermitHermit Member Posts: 208

Not an original one-of-a-kind troll post but at least you keep the ball rolling by throwing more bait answers into the thread.

Definately A for effort.

Keep up the good work!

• YatolYatol Member Posts: 1,484

this post has a lot of word but no argument related to balance