Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Comments

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,210

They just want attention and are trying to bait out an argument. Say ridiculous things and get people to respond, maybe get some heated enough to have post closed. 🙄

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 607
    edited July 2021

The type of freezing that occurs when i leave the game running for 1 hour+

On these specs:

CPU: i5-7400

GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB

RAM: 8 GB (which i'll upgrade to 16 soon-ish)

My PC isn't a beast or anything but should be more than capable of running this game with a stable framerate because i can run other more demanding games just fine. Hopefully the RAM upgrade and the upcoming patch improves it (which i doubt..)

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 6,863
  • ShapedShaped Member Posts: 3,917

Still it doesn't look good and it affects you. Even if it is worse on console your issues are no joke either.

• XombieRockerXombieRocker Member Posts: 293

Everything is broken, behavior sucks.

Trash devs.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 4,337

you can just stay off this thread if you're tired of seeing it. All I know is we're gonna keep it going until we get the bug fixes we've been asking for.

• KaimickKaimick Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2021

I 100% agree with this, for console players.

Just a quick question I didn't see it anywhere, has anyone asked what the Net speed is? Like the Over all speed, Up and Down and Ping?

Or maybe I missed the Ping in the videos. I am not trying to find blame but it is a good question to ask if you don't know.

I have said before, if a game is this poorly optimized for a sub group of people and the company refuses to fix it, walk away for a month, companies like this rely on CPB, if they see a drop they will respond with swift action to fix the problems. But folks have to be willing to walk away. It may not be the best advice might not even be the advice people want to acknowledge, but a stop usage of product is the quickest way to get heard and action. Lets face it most of these people playing (not pointing to anyone in particular) could use a good long break might bring down their toxicity level LOL.

Also For console players they may have to considered that Sony and Microsoft's Netcode arent always optimal and can vary from game to game. For a PC player we only deal with our own Net speed and then the Servers from Behavior, so we only have two people to blame there. While a console player can have 1gb net speed but once it gets to sony or Microsoft that speed gets throttled to say 15 or 20 mb, Which in turns is dealing with 3 points instead of two and three people to blame, which has happened. Again not saying this is the case but has anyone taken this into account or asked this question

• onemindonemind Member Posts: 3,089

Same I've been content with my opinions until the update

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,210

That's so frustrating. I've had similar but not that bad where it's double hit like that.

• zombitehdeathzombitehdeath Member Posts: 565

I feel ya dude. I

I have it constantly in my games. There was one game I froze thrice in a few seconds.

The only time it help me was because the killer also froze at the same time I did (still lost the chase tho)