Home Discussions General Discussions

FEATURE: Killer has the option to Block SWF...

2»

Comments

• ClickNinjaClickNinja Member Posts: 39

A color coding system to identify SWF is a great idea. Also, Rebel's idea of SWF having to face a higher ranked killer is good too!

Is the purpose of all survivors loading into the lobby at the same time intended to hide SWF from the killer, or is there some other reason for it?

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

It is so easy to detect SWF, just leave server when you catch one of those groups

• MrMyersMrMyers Member Posts: 43

@PigMainBigBrain said:

@MrMyers said:
    Leave?

You know what, the first time I bought this game, my first matches instantly threw me into the most cancerous toxic little [BAD WORD] I've ever seen that even trumped league of legends cancerous community. Everything from flashlights, to speed hacks, to cursing out their own team mates went down in those games....and that was from this year.....
    I woulda left this game back then and got a refund.....but they had a decent report system so I dunno, maybe all those shits got banned....
    People leaving, and telling people to leave, doesn't help my pigs queue times....nor does it paint this community with any sort of attraction for people to get into the game.

I meant leave the lobby. Wait a minute for the swf to pass and create a new lobby. How hard is it?

• StompaStompa Member Posts: 145
    edited December 2018

since mlga is not blacklisted; you may create blacklists there but its a grey zone and pretty sure devs will instantly blacklist it if they hear about it. my advice: drop the game; why wasting time and effort for a game thats designed to entertain others at your expense? steam sales are coming and there are so many awesome games in this world

edit: dont forget how survive with friends get abused to stomp killers who have just started the game, imgaine pre "rework" trapper facing 1 rank 20 teamed up with 3 red ranks, will this player improve? have fun? or just leave

calling dbd competative is like taking a participation badge as a trophy due to monthly rank resets.
    beeing a fan of the horror genere is one thing but lets be honest here. where is the horror? where is the "imersion"

Post edited by Stompa on
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@Stompa said:
    since mlga is not blacklisted; you may create blacklists there but its a grey zone and pretty sure devs will instantly blacklist it if they hear about it. my advice: drop the game; why wasting time and effort for a game thats designed to entertain others at your expense? steam sales are coming and there are so many awesome games in this world

The devs won't actively ban for it but if EAC catches you running it and bans you BHVR won't overturn the ban.

edit: dont forget how survive with friends get abused to stomp killers who have just started the game, imgaine pre "rework" trapper facing 1 rank 20 teamed up with 3 red ranks, will this player improve? have fun? or just leave

Yes because everyone plays SWF to abuse the killer, that's one of the more nonsensical arguments out there. Most people play games with their friends to have fun, you know relax enjoy some beers while playing if old enough etc.

calling dbd competative is like taking a participation badge as a trophy due to monthly rank resets.
    beeing a fan of the horror genere is one thing but lets be honest here. where is the horror? where is the "imersion"

The horror is when a Myers sneaks up on you and jumpscares you, when the Nurse blinks right to you, when the Spirit phases and grabs you off the gen. The horror is when a Hag mori's you, when you're about to get out but NOED procs and you get downed at the exit gate and get sac'd.

• PigMainBigBrainPigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 515

@MrMyers said:

@PigMainBigBrain said:

@MrMyers said:
    Leave?

You know what, the first time I bought this game, my first matches instantly threw me into the most cancerous toxic little [BAD WORD] I've ever seen that even trumped league of legends cancerous community. Everything from flashlights, to speed hacks, to cursing out their own team mates went down in those games....and that was from this year.....
    I woulda left this game back then and got a refund.....but they had a decent report system so I dunno, maybe all those shits got banned....
    People leaving, and telling people to leave, doesn't help my pigs queue times....nor does it paint this community with any sort of attraction for people to get into the game.

I meant leave the lobby. Wait a minute for the swf to pass and create a new lobby. How hard is it?

my fault misread that. Which I can agree on that, but ultimately people wouldn't have to leave those kind of lobbies if more killers had the tools necessary to spread wide map pressure and get people off of gens. As a matter of fact, I just got an idea for a post related to this.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,649

Nope stupid idea you'll have queue times for like 2 hours. Also you're obviously a killer main so stop lying.

• StompaStompa Member Posts: 145

@powerbats wow, you sound like the kind of fanboy that eats up all the [BAD WORD] bhvr serves you and asks for seconds right?

having and oppinion to a topic does not make it a fact, sure you may disagree and i respect that but a myers scares you once and then you loop and giggle for the remaining 2 minutes of the game and escape. here is a little tip; look at the old silent hill games, the evil within, dead space. the constant fear of falling prey or getting jumped any second out of nowhere.

you have infinite selfheals (imagine playing resident evil with infinite herbs cheat), you can recover yourself when beeing downed, you can blind, stun, you can magically read auras, anything else? your perks are tailor made to counter specific perks of your opponent or completly negate it.

your argument of just playing with friends and just having "fun": fun is subjective and after a couple of beers pack mentality goes wild, had my fill of swf drunktards but i am not stating everybody is one.

you may aswell provid a source that eac will ban you for the use of mlga, because i know a fair number of ppl that are still using it without any issues

i really love how the git gud gets thrown around like free candy in a cookie cutter meta. play darksouls or darkest dungeon. then take a second look at this meme of a genere

• GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited December 2018

You can tell a SWF when you see it 2/3 toolboxes and 1 dude with with a flashlight.

I give them the benefit of the doubt rather than instantly dodge but the second they pull out the flashlight when im picking someone up or
    block hooks with 2 of them im gonna facecamp the crap out of you.

"Codex" or not im gonna sit and watch your ass die on that hook i couldn't care less about de-pipping at that point if you're gonna ruin my game im gonna ruin yours.

• ClickNinjaClickNinja Member Posts: 39

@GraviteaUK said:
    "Codex" or not im gonna sit and watch your ass die on that hook i couldn't care less about de-pipping at that point if you're gonna ruin my game im gonna ruin yours.

lol, true.