Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

New forum, old people

RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,259

Even on the new forum, toxic people cannot behave in the human way. They insult, trigger, spread toxicity. Really, mods should get rid of them ASAP.

Comments

  • swenpaiswenpai Member Posts: 252

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.
    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    swenpai said:

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.
    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D


    December, and nope
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    What new forum?
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @KiraElijah said:
    swenpai said:

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.

    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D

    December, and nope

    So all the jailed avatars, and perma bans never happened then?

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    swenpai said:

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.

    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D

    December, and nope

    So all the jailed avatars, and perma bans never happened then?

    New accounts happened
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @KiraElijah said:
    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    swenpai said:

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.
    
    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D
    

    December, and nope

    So all the jailed avatars, and perma bans never happened then?

    New accounts happened

    That doesn't change the fact they've improved and continue to work on it however and new accounts are an industry wide problem not just for DBD.

  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    swenpai said:

    They just released it, give them a bit of time.
    
    I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D
    

    December, and nope

    So all the jailed avatars, and perma bans never happened then?

    New accounts happened

    That doesn't change the fact they've improved and continue to work on it however and new accounts are an industry wide problem not just for DBD.

    True, but why no IP bans?
  • DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 873

    @KiraElijah said:
    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    powerbats said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    
    swenpai said:
    

    They just released it, give them a bit of time. I'm sure they'll take care of it. :D

    December, and nope
    
    
    
    So all the jailed avatars, and perma bans never happened then?
    

    New accounts happened

    That doesn't change the fact they've improved and continue to work on it however and new accounts are an industry wide problem not just for DBD.

    True, but why no IP bans?

    IP ban >_<
    Do you know how [BAD WORD] easy it is to change your IP?

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @KiraElijah said:

    True, but why no IP bans?

    Ip bans don't work anymore and have unintended consequences for say college dorms or apartment buildings that share a an ip. The person in say a dorm gets their entire dorm ip banned instead of their individual subnet address.

    The person in the house can just reset their router/modem or unplug it and wait a few minutes and voila it boots up and gives you a new one. There's also the software route where you simply use the system command and do it.

Sign In or Register to comment.