Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Things you hate the most.

2»

Comments

• TheGhostofZgorTheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334

Also killers who hook slash. It’s such a small wiener move.

• WeasdatWeasdat Member Posts: 130

I happen to enjoy sweating. And sometimes you do need to sweat to win.

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,098

Nope, you are wrong. You can hate a specific character as much as you want to, but NEVER call out their players.

This is just plain rude.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,823

When I get screwed over by the game and not outplayed by the other side in instances like…

• Lag spikes

• Hitting a pallet instead of a survivor when lunging

• Getting exhausted on the ground

The only true thing I hate is when the game screws me over and the opposing side benefits from it. I dislike some killers but it pales in comparison to performance issues.

• Unkn0wn_Unkn0wn_ Member Posts: 5

People that should just leave but wait for the killer to go to the exit gate and wait to get downed so they can extend the time a bit. People that wait like 5 seconds for the killer to leave a hook then go get the person without bt. Thing I hate most is people that don't do gens when they should, and get people off hooks right when they get hooked when they could use that time to do a gen instead.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,672
    • Lag spikes
    • Stridor Spirit
    • Camping/tunneling
    • RPD map
    • Hit boxes on Huntress' hatchets
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 705
    edited July 2021

-Bullying by killers or survivors either in game or chat after

-Bragging ^

-Survivors that wait for hatch or hide instead of a doing a gen when I'm running the killer and they are the only ones left to do gens (especially if there is one gen left)

-Being bled out on the ground for no reason other than entertainment (epecially when they stand over you power-spamming)

-Basementsitting killers

-Being dropped 'near' the hatch so a killer can pretend to give it to me. I'm not crawling for it.

-Deathslinger-his music, his chuckle, his TR, his reel-in mechanic

-Not having enough BP offerings in my bloodwebs and instead having it cluttered with a bunch of useless add ons and offerings

Post edited by feechima on
  • edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,257

On either survivor or killer, it just kills the fun when I get Hawkins, Lerys, Badham, Haddonfield, or RPD. I think they really need to get away from those style maps. They aren't fun gameplay wise for either side, especially if you picked a skill based killer. You're just wasting the limited time I have for gaming each day when I choose Billy and randomly get Lerys. Should never, ever happen.

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 688
    • Cheaters
    • Toxic Behavior
    • The grind
    • All the performances problems
  • Dito175Dito175 Member Posts: 1,184

The hitting animation ending and i still get hit.

• IMhereRUNIMhereRUN Member Posts: 605

Entitled excuses in post-game chat, that give the implication that somehow I affected their IRL with a video game playstyle

• MatieuszMatieusz Member Posts: 11

survivors disarming all of my traps i worked one whole gen on, and getting matched against a hag spirit pyramid head, also getting randomly tunneled at the beggining of the game

• Hex_LlamaHex_Llama Member Posts: 1,438

I think the definition of frustration is doing something, getting a different result than you expected, and not understanding why. So, for me, it's the little things, like cancelled grabs and swings that suddenly redirect toward the wall, or trying to do an action that gets overridden by self-care, etc.

I think the reason it makes me so mad is because, in my brain, there's a brief moment where it's like, "Oh, good, I did the right thing; that was close, but I hit the button in time," and then the result is just like, "You sure did hit the button; the button did nothing for you."

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 3,637

When im healing someone with autodidact and they deiced to be stupid and move the moment i get a skill check thus alerting the killer to our location and killing the person im healing.

• Daisymoon87Daisymoon87 Member Posts: 68

- Lags/Performance issues and being disconnected. - People that DC on purpose. - Not having a tutorial where I can practice new survivors/killers/perks without having to risk my rank being jeopardized. - Being a rank 12 and getting either a rank 20 killer or rank 1 killer. Neither make sense. - The Hag & her traps 😭😭😭

• meowzilla69meowzilla69 Member Posts: 384

As a person, people being entitled in game & on the forums.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

I mean, yeah, those skillchecks that the Devs should really look into fixing because they are insanely unfair. And have significantly increased since the last update.

I'm not kidding, they really are becoming a huge problem. Survivors shouldn't be punished for letting go of a generator, there should be a .3 second grace period at the start of the skill check where the gen can't explode. Human beings can't react fast enough to hit any skill check once we have made the decision to let go of the generator.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,302

someone who didnt do anything all game, is the main reason everyone else dies, randomly finds hatch, escapes with it and then acts like they were good in end chat.

usually a Claudette player with Urban Evasion and Iron Will :)

• Majin151Majin151 Member Posts: 881

Stuttering

Lag spikes during skill checks

Playing as clown

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 553

Teammates that try to kobe when you ran across the map to unhook them.

I always let them reach second stage on purpose.

• Majin151Majin151 Member Posts: 881

Also forgot to add getting unhooked by someone without by and not taking a protection hit leading me getting put back on the hook

• DistortedDreamDistortedDream Member Posts: 671
    • NOED/Dead Hard
    • Useless Teammates
    • Lag Spikes/Freezes/Crashes
    • Hag/Spirit/Nemesis
    • Breakable Walls
    • Indoor Maps
    • Keys
  • Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,678

As survivor the most frustrating thing to me is dying on first and second hook.

And for killer the most frustrating thing ever is losing a gen every 3 ######### seconds.

• RullisiRullisi Member Posts: 392

Killer perks