Home Dead by Daylight Forums Optimization

Dropping FPS on ps4 slim

Alexis_e_XAlexis_e_X Member Posts: 2

Whatever you’re doing it doesn’t matter if you’re playing surv or killer, the game gets a lot of dropping fps. It happens to me every match it’s annoying I would say the game runs 80% ok and the other 20% so bad when you get drops );

6
6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.