Home Discussions General Discussions

New Chapter release

Comments

• ComelyStarComelyStar Member Posts: 186

I wonder if the differently sized updates could have anything to with some people trying the PTB and others not?

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,168
    I guess console have a bigger update since it may contain the optimization that they have been working on.
  • MortethMorteth Member Posts: 42

@ComelyStar said:
    I wonder if the differently sized updates could have anything to with some people trying the PTB and others not?

Huh, you think? I tried the PTB, already switched back, update is 4.6GB on PC

• GhostrickSpecterGhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Mine's were 2.7 GB

@Iceman said:
    I guess console have a bigger update since it may contain the optimization that they have been working on.

No, since some PC users are getting 4.6GB patches as well.

@Morteth said:

@ComelyStar said:

Huh, you think? I tried the PTB, already switched back, update is 4.6GB on PC

Possibly, I didn't try the PTB and I only got 2.7GB. Same for my friend, no PTB, only 2.7GB.

• Bigfoot_HunterBigfoot_Hunter Member Posts: 16

when does dlc hit xbox marketplace???

• NeskaNeska Member Posts: 132

@Ihatelife said:
    4.6 GB on PC

same

• crisscriss Member Posts: 47

nope i have a pc and my update is for 2.7GB

• douggie123douggie123 Member Posts: 730
    Ok seemingly I can buy him using auric cells
  • chococrichococri Member Posts: 355

@douggie123 said:
    Ok seemingly I can buy him using auric cells

And 9k IS, right?

• SmokePotionSmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

it's out! but you can't buy him, it says coming soon.

Fun times ppl. This is how you hype your new dlc.

He can be bought in the store now, but is says "coming soon" at the bottom. Now I'm afraid to pay for him, what if they take my shards and the purchase will not go through because he's not officially released? WHAT DO I DO???

• DerDADerDA Member Posts: 6

Do you have to buy the bew Charackters with Shards or Zells or is it also available as DLC in the Steam Store?(In my steam store it´s not available(yet?))

Looks it but I don't have enough IS but auric cells I am thinking they are smart because if you just buy the chapter you only pay like £6.30 which has survivor and killer in it but you can buy each character for 500 Auric cells which 500 auric cells costs £3.99 is that would total to almost £8 for the chapter do your better off buying the full chapter. It isn't on Xbox store as of yet

@Morteth said:
    He can be bought in the store now, but is says "coming soon" at the bottom. Now I'm afraid to pay for him, what if they take my shards and the purchase will not go through because he's not officially released? WHAT DO I DO???

The streamers i'm watching wont buy him, with shards or cells yet, for the same reason. I'm betting you can buy him, but not use him yet. But i've been wrong before.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 8,857

@Morteth said:

YOU CAN WAIT TO BE SURE!!!

It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!

Im in game and he is out bois.

edited December 2018

@DerDA said:
    It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!

this is from the patch notes.

ATTENTION
    The 2.4.0 update is now live on PC.
    The Darkness Among Us chapter will be available later today on Steam.
    The Characters are already available in the Dead by Daylight store.

This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.

• VecorsVecors Member Posts: 66

If you want to play right now just pay 2.50 euro more and buy them in the store.

@SmokePotion said:

@DerDA said:

ATTENTION

This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.

Whatever means "later" today...

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,174

How much is Legion with cells? I don't have enough for the chapter

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    edited December 2018

AKA: "Please buy them using shards first so we don't have to deal with any real $$$ refunds later after the wave of complaints we refused to fix from the PTB."

Nah, I'll hold off until (or if, rather) these bumps smooth out. May pick up a perk or two in the shrine if the right ones hit (would like to try Iron Maiden on Doc and Distortion/Breakdown for my survivors).

He is on Xbox store now
  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,059

8.9 gb on ps4

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    How much is Legion with cells? I don't have enough for the chapter

500 auric cells.

@DerDA said:

@SmokePotion said:

@DerDA said:

ATTENTION

Whatever means "later" today...

It says now available. The coming soon message disappeared. You can buy in the store right now, at least for me.

it's already playable

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Now available on Steam for those PC users who do want to purchase it.