Comments

• EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i will post the link.
  • abawgus2abawgus2 Member Posts: 25

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i will post the link.

ok

meh, be a bit.  it has to be approved for some reason.

@EpicFailTryHard said:

That's cool i'm fine with waiting.

probably be tomorrow.  3 videos wouldn't work but i can't figure out which.  about 20 videos of her.  she is awesome.
  • swenpaiswenpai Member Posts: 258
    Myers.
    He is unique, fun and very powerful.
  • ComelyStarComelyStar Member Posts: 186

@abawgus2 said:

@TrumpJunior said:
    Nurse in end-stage because of my hatred for survivors. 

See i don't know why people use the nurse she is too slow, and its hard to do the blinks.

The blinks are easy, predicting survivors behaviour and running routes is the hard part. And she's only "too slow" for all them tom, dicks and harrys using Sprint Burst.

RemoveSWF said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    RemoveSWF said:

Leatherface because any killer who can't defend a hook is a joke.

really?  "defend a hook"?  camp like a beast, eh?  i am of the opinion that a real killer can catch a survivor 3 times.

Four survivors, catch each three times? That's twelve hooks in every match. Impossible against decent survivors.

Survivor mains love telling killers how to play. I'm sure they just have killers' best interests at heart (lol).

all survivors at 3p.  2 killers at 3p and the rest are 2p.  i play killer.  i am not sure of the definition of "decent" but i have videos of doing precisely that.
  • TemoriTemori Member Posts: 27

Nurse. I like playing a killer that you can master. And if you master her, you will destroy every team.

• LatexTLatexT Member Posts: 52

Huntress/Billy for high rank because I tried learning nurse many times, but I just can't. Myers/Doctor/Pig at low ranks because they are so much fun

• SkairipaSkairipa Member Posts: 255

I love switch Nurse to Huntress, but usually i play the scary blinker because is kinda powerful against 360, jungle gym, pallets and many objects. I keep training the other killers but lately im trying to understand Leatherface's chainsaw and Clown's bottle fog :)

• OpekynOpekyn Member Posts: 83

Doctor and Freddy are easily my top two, but the Clown is quickly growing on me.

• FlashDreyarFlashDreyar Member Posts: 1

Well I mostly main Myers because I love being sneaky as a killer and survivor. It always makes me laugh when survivors don't see me coming, I get lots of comments saying that I scare them which is something I love doing to people both online and irl. I also am a somewhat strong Hillbilly though still adjusting to different chainsaw styles. Then my third main is the Pig because again due to stealth plus I did love the Saw movies and games. I'm also currently practicing using the Huntress and Nurse. I have a better understand of the Nurse then Huntress, I can throw hatches to save my own life. XD

• Mask_makerMask_maker Member Posts: 28
    The Hag! She makes for nice creative and tactical killing ^^ her mori is also my favourite 
    edited June 2018
    abawgus2 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

nurse blinks

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4135/nurse-blinks#latest

nurse tips

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4210/nurse-tips#latest

i couldn't put the information in general discussion.  probably because i am flagged so much by the obsessed.

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    abawgus2 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

nurse blinks

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4135/nurse-blinks#latest

nurse tips

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4210/nurse-tips#latest

i couldn't put the information in general discussion.  probably because i am flagged so much by the obsessed.

its fine

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Doctor because he is very fun to play as.
  • MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    I rotate on all killers, except nurse. I tend to play Trapper and Leatherface the most... Mostly because of tea perk builds I've got and just a lot of fun to play.

Play The Hag, Dr, and Freddy the lightest, just because of my play style. 

No Nurse, because I'm no good with blinks and don't want to invest the time to get better. I'll play her if I get a nurse daily challenge, but a challenge it is.  
  • mistressdianamistressdiana Member Posts: 56

Amanda because she is baaaeeeee but for real the RBTs are a fun mechanic even if they don't kill a lot, and its really fun to be near survivors who haven't noticed that you're the killer yet.

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,159

Don't mind me. Just the elusive Wraith main coming through.

• CallMeRusty420CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Trapper all the way. Just the sound of setting a trap and then luring survivors while chasing them is the best. Especially when it's a cocky surv and you let their ego be their downfall.

• KimKim Member Posts: 76
    Hands down gotta be trappy boi he was the first killer i played and got so many 4k’s and i just love the level of mind games and amount of traps you can get in one match. Like making people do stuff they don’t want to do like walk in a certain direction and it gets them hit or killed and i love that.
  • BombDiggaTBombDiggaT Member Posts: 45

It depends on how I'm feeling, but I generally prefer Myers as he just feels so fun and is actually capable of being one of the best killers if you give him good enough addons.

If I'm playing solely to win, I'll head over to Nurse or Billy.

If I'm salty, I'll jump on Doctor and be a huge #########.

If I feel like having fun, I'll throw a Pig, Trapper, or even a Freddy game in there.

I don't play Hag or Wraith, and my Clown and Huntress don't have good enough perks to play them reliably yet.

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,638

Between all the licensed killers it's hard to choose a favorite but overall Myers is my favorite because he has a diverse selection of ways to play compared to other killers.

If I want to be more competitive I pick Huntress. Although lately I've been having a lot of fun with The Clown although I don't know if he replaces any of my go to's in the roster.

• jaidenjaiden Member Posts: 2

mines doctor and trapper. docs more fun but im just a better trapper XD

• JoekilluJoekillu Member Posts: 164
    Jeez I can not pick. I'm pretty in love with all of them.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,069

Nurse because she's awesome. When I saw there was a ghost woman with creepy powers I was thrilled. I didn't want her to be an annoying/OP character to play, though. People hate the Nurse =( Maybe another lady ghost who doesn't have such an irritating ability to the other players?

• IronWolf115IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@SNTD said:
    i am the Rare Leatherface Main

Lol I used to main LF too but then I realised how much better Billy is. LF buffs please BHVR!

• NoodleNoodle Member Posts: 103

Nurse, first female killer, loved her outfit and how unique her mori was when she was release.