So a weird side effect of this change is that a lot of the cosmetic heads haven't been fine tuned to fit the new face at all.
There are a few that have really benefitted from the change (Jake's cowboy hat is S tier now), but MANY of the heads I've splashed shards, cells and even real money on look horrific now. Of the ones I was actually using before the update we have:
- Dwight's blue steel spectacles (his mustache and beard don't fit his jaw and now frame his new silver teeth)
- Claud's curls and glow (her frown lines are incredibly prominent without glasses and the makeup eventuates this issue)
- Jake's hipster beanie (his hairline doesn't fit the hat and again the beard doesn't fit his jaw- letting this one slide for the cowboy hat though)
- Nea's night out Nea (went from one of her her best to looking like Cassandra from Dr. Who- the eye makeup doesn't fit her new eye shape, same for the lipstick I think).
- Every single meg head due to her forehead and plucked eyebrow look. Honestly not sure how this made it into the game.
Its not the end of the world, but it's very frustrating after putting a lot of time and effort into getting looks for the survivors I really like. I really hope further updates will be made to cosmetics to make them match the new faces, but I somehow doubt it.
(I'm also on PS4 so maybe the changes aren't as bad elsewhere 🤷♂️)