Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Sfw stop one day or two day per week.

eloiseeloise Member Posts: 528

Like in the title one or two day per week it's impossible to play with your friend. Just tried that for 3 month and see

Comments

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,889

They disabled cross-play with Switch, and I'm on PS4, so I won't be able to play with my friend for god only knows how long, certainly for the duration of the upcoming Bloodhunt and beyond. Does that count? Not sure what me playing exclusively killer and my friend not playing DbD at all during this cross-play-off time proves, but it fits your requirements.

• LordofweedLordofweed Member Posts: 292

I agree with your opinion that Swf is too strong right now...but i dont feel like this would be the best way to balance swf.

I think a SWF Stop for 1 or 2 days a weed would hurt some Streamers and Content Creators and it would lead to a huge Gap amongst the Players.

Lets say Thursday and Friday would be SWF-Free Days, then on those days, you would have many Killers that would play the Game and only on those Days. But there wouldnt be as many Survivors like usually, because they cant play with their friends.

I guess this could lead into a chaotic Matchmaking on certain days/times.

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,092

Ugh no. That's like survivors asking killers to not play certain killers for a few days

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Yes, let's prevent people from playing with their friends certain days of the week. Oh, your friends are only available that day? Sucks to be you I guess! Why should people get to play with their friends!?

• MadmegMainMadmegMain Member Posts: 105
    edited July 2021
    Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Pat00tSackPat00tSack Member Posts: 45

bruh