Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Done trying to be positive about Legion

Seeing all the legion is bad post I disregard them but after spending blood points getting almost to prestige 2 with legion they are garbage. I get way more success using Freddy. Most of the perks don't work well for legion. Deep wounds doesn't count as healing so nurses doesn't work, they breathe loud as hell so Stridor hardly works, discordance isn't very useful because you waste frenzy getting there if you don't the gen is fixed anyway, you cant use any exposed perks with the power and if you don't use the power you get looped to hell. The locker perk on legion is also useless considering how short the time they are exposed and again can't use exposed perks with the power. This is a worse spirit power. This killer is not fun the only time playing this killer is "fun" is when you are actually able to hit more than one person and even when you do. The three you aren't chasing mend and continue with gens and heal up fully. This power punishes you for using it and punishes you for not using it. Needs buffs or slight reworks. Perks are fine on other killers but not legion themselves. Which is a real shame considering it's their own perks.

Comments

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 705
    Also the vaulting is weird and people just turn around and jump back over pallets. Which naturally you just want to turn around and hit but lots of times you just hit the pallet or miss.
  • ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

Since it's a NEW killer, perhaps a little patience is in order so BHVR can watch and then make changes...!!!!

Arsoul said:

Since it's a NEW killer, perhaps a little patience is in order so BHVR can watch and then make changes...!!!!

You're right but I was so excited to main this killer and be good at it. My first rank 1 match with them I got the adept achievement and I was feeling good about the killer but three games after that nothing but griefing from survivors and frustration because of how stupid this killer works. Honestly no other killer has this many downsides to them. This one has way too many.
  • ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

Play another killer then....

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@Arsoul said:

True but he needs changes asap.

His frenzy duration/recharge needs a huge buff, right now Sprint Burst is killing him.

• HarshOnion44HarshOnion44 Member Posts: 30

@Arsoul said:

True but he needs changes asap.

His frenzy duration/recharge needs a huge buff, right now Sprint Burst is killing him.

I am worried they are going to nerf the recharge duration honestly. 
  • ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

My guy has been doing well.
    Rank 1 and achieving Merciless almost every match with Legion.
    He also has videos up of his gameplay.
    And you're lying, Nurse's Calling is perfect for him.

Arsoul said:

See thing is. I hate playing most of the killers in this game. I main Freddy just because he's the only one I really like other than huntress. I like spirit but skill cieling too high for me. Don't like clown and he has a bug with bottles blowing up in your face unless they fixed it. The legion was gonna be perfect but they're pretty bad. My first couple games went really well but almost any game after that was nothing but stabbing people with the power over and over because if not I get looped an entire game

So people mending still appear? If not it's useless if it's a group of people that know you can be looped easy.
  • yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,704

@Arsoul said:

says "play another killer"
    complains that "everyone only plays billy and nurse"

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,704

@ReneAensland said:

NC is useless because people who know what they're doing wont heal against him