Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Pallet saves not working?

justbecausejustbecause Member Posts: 1,521
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Anyone else noticed? They're not working first time I was like okay I missed the timing but no I was watching other Player in my lobby and they did same with perfect timing and it's not working anyone else noticed this or am I tripping?

Comments

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 4,832

I wouldn’t be surprised, pallets are currently the most broken they’ve been since the release of the All-Kill chapter. This time the killer is getting the short end of the stick though.

• Friendly_BlendetteFriendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,822

Weird most of the pallet complaints has been from killers not getting hits through them.

• VanitasRyuzakiVanitasRyuzaki Member Posts: 104

That happened to me today. I waited for the Killer to fully pick up the survivor and then threw down the pallet and the Killer (Trickster) didn't drop the survivor.

I was confused if I did it too early, but no the Trickster was standing fully up with the survivor.

• Tricksters_WifeTricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

I pulled off a pallet save today with no problem but maybe they're a bit more sensitive timing wise with the pallet/hit change.

• MandyMandy Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 19,338

I'm thinking this could be to do with the stun validation that's on pallets, prioritising those with the best connection to the server.

It would be interesting to see a video (and see the ping in the video), so that we can see exactly what's going on.

• justbecausejustbecause Member Posts: 1,521

My ping was 69 unfortunately didn't record it I'll keep tracking this thing until I make sure I'm not tripping thank you for answer

• bluedusefbluedusef Member Posts: 288

this happened to me yesterday. i got mad because i thought maybe i messed up the timinig, but i swear to you, i waited for the pickup animation to FULLY STOP and then i dropped the pallet and it didnt work.

i didnt want to come straight to the forum to say " OHH ITS BROKEN" but since others are now talking about it, im even more confident its broken.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,739

I got a pallet save today so they are still possible

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 1,436

Same. There may have been a bug where it causes the killer to disconnect right afterward though. Lol.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,739

Nah we know he just rage quit jokes on the dc penalties are back lol