Home Dead by Daylight Forums Share Your Work Creations

70s Suitcase DLC

JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 567

I just wanted to see people's opinion, I would love to see Dwight with a Tied-dyed shirt and circle glasses

Comments

  • FoggyDownpourFoggyDownpour Member Posts: 289
    I really want to see a 50's suitcase more than anything
  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 567
    edited December 2018

    @FoggyDownpour said:
    I really want to see a 50's suitcase more than anything

    That would actually be amazing! They should make suitcase DLCs for every decade for the 20th century

  • NightmareRebornNightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

    @JoyfulLeader said:

    @FoggyDownpour said:
    I really want to see a 50's suitcase more than anything

    That would actually be amazing! They should make suitcase DLCs for every decade for the 20th century

    Actually, first I need my civil war Dwight

  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 567

    @NightmareReborn said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:

    @FoggyDownpour said:
    I really want to see a 50's suitcase more than anything

    That would actually be amazing! They should make suitcase DLCs for every decade for the 20th century

    Actually, first I need my civil war Dwight

    Claudette in a field medic uniform would be awesome!

  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,370

    I want both a 50's & a 70's one now! Bell bottomed trousers on the survivors would be kind of cute.

  • jobascojobasco Member Posts: 32

    Love the idea of more decade themed cosmetics!

  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 567

    @MandyTalk said:
    I want both a 50's & a 70's one now! Bell bottomed trousers on the survivors would be kind of cute.

    I would love to see Hillbilly in a torn up and dirty 50s themed suit

Sign In or Register to comment.