I'm sick of this nonsensical argument, "X is un-interactive and un-fun, they need a rework".
YOU find my killer unfun, I'M having fun. Your fun doesn't hold more weight than mine, nor does it warrant balance changes. 90% of the time a killer is given this title, it's done out of pure salt. The other 10% are people that mistake their personal enthusiasm level for a legitimate reason to suggest changes.