Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

The funniest/most stupid things you've been accused of by your opponents

13»

Comments

• GrimoireWeissGrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,142

Almost every week someone accuses me of "instastalking" with GF because nobody seems to know GF can 99 people.

• TheMadCatTheMadCat Member Posts: 1,840

I've been accused of hacking by a new player because I found them in their locker. They entered slowly to the locker... in front of me. Of course, I saw them.

I've been accused of being part of a toxic SWF. I'm solo. I was repairing a generator away from everything, and the Killer DC. I asked what happened. The Killer insulted me, saying that I was the most toxic of my friends. I actually never met the Killer during the game, as they DC pretty early. I don't know how I was toxic.

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 2,879

Aim bot as trickster, huntress or slinger.

I just play a lot of fps games so I understand how to shoot and when not to.

Also I got called a hacker a few days ago because I didn't go down after being hit twice , I had MoM active.........

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,389

I was aparently reported for hacking, cause I saw a survivor's aura with BBQ.

"How did you find me at the end? Makes zero sense. So far away yet came straight to my locker, reported"

LOL

• cricketscornercricketscorner Member Posts: 961

"Nice speed hacks Zarina" as I ran in a straight line at normal speed out the exit gate

• cricketscornercricketscorner Member Posts: 961

Imagine knowing game basics without using comms lol... MUST BE CHEAT WITH FRIENDS

• DwightFairfieldDwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Accused of hacking when playing PH and using I'm All Ears

• RWoodrowRWoodrow Member Posts: 270

Survivor once accused me of being a "Roaming gen camper"

• DuneTDuneT Member Posts: 88

You really have to turn off random messages on the PS with this game, the crap some people spout...

Personal highlight:

"You made me DISCONNECT!"

Because I didn't manage to unhook a fellow Survivor from the other edge of the map in time (on Haddonfield). While Survivor no. 2 was doing a basement Gen (way closer to the hook) and no. 3 was already sacrificed. Never mind there also was a random killer around still...

Clearly all my fault! 😂

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 483

I was accused of being a premade and when I explained that I was solo, the killer insisted that solos can be premade too.

• TerrorUnleashedTerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

I was accused of hacking and exploiting, using certain perks that just didn't fit the circumstances they fell under, and just told I was #########, simply due to the fact that I landed seven solid hatchets and three hooks on my first game as Huntress while my game was freezing up without an end in sight (console player problems). Their words were along the lines of, 'You only hit those hatchets because of NOED! You were clearly hacking. There's no way somebody can hit hatchets from across the map' and 'Wurst Kullir' (yes, those exact misspelled words). Yeah... I was 'using NOED' apparently. I was running a Level 7 Huntress with two perks I cannot even remember, and I hadn't even picked up NOED on her Bloodweb... very intelligent person. What was it? Was I running NOED, hacking, or a combination of the two? And despite all that freezing and lagging, and going in rather oblivious to how to play Huntress well, I still manage to hit some decent shots and hook a few of them... yet I'm the 'Wurst Kullir'... yeah, ok.

And yes, two of them did DC.

• TerrorUnleashedTerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

Not even a call for Occam's Razor. Just a common sense issue lol

• AquamarineAquamarine Member Posts: 207

Okay, I was just reported because "I knew 24/7 where a certain survivor was" and hit him through the walls. I had Nurse's Calling and I'm All Ears on Pyramid Head. On top of everything, this was a legacy player.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,536

Before turning messages off I was accused of playing Nurse with mouse and keyboard because I won easy against a SWF team on Lerys. Truth is..I was really good that game 😀

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,949

It's always fun being accused of hacking for using Mad Grit. It's such an uncommon perk to see, I get it, but come on, it's not that hard to read it's description at the endgame. 😂

• SadLegionSadLegion Member Posts: 193
    edited July 2021

Accused of waiting for Dead Hard, waiting for 360 spins cuz "noob baby killer", not allowing an easy flashlight save. These are probably the dumbest ones i can remember

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,973
    edited July 2021

As killer:

• Tunneling while 3 hooking everyone and not hooking anybody twice in a row. Happend a few times.
    • Cheater because i use BBQ

As survivor:

• Unfair player, because looping the killer.
    • Beeing in a SWF when i play solo
  • RazorbeamRazorbeam Member Posts: 594

I play on console so I'm deprived of the joys of post game chat, I do however often get unironically called a "sadist" on Twitter just for playing meta perks on a killer or daring to use add-ons that the game provides me.

Twitter is a strange place.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 3,533

Been accused of being in a swf because the killer lost. We were all solo.

This happens more often than not.