Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions Off-topic
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

What is your favorite dbd youtuber (optional) and why

Blu3Shad0w12Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
NoOb3

Best Answers

Answers

• RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

Myself.
    Not because I'm good tho, mostly because I couldn't care less about others.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    Runiver said:

Myself.
    Not because I'm good tho, mostly because I couldn't care less about others.

What’s your YouTube handle?

• RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

@HeroLives
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyDreamzz/videos
    It has varying content, mostly for my friends, discord links, bug reporting to devs, and some clutch moments along with some other games.
    It has quite a few videos now, but barely no montage. I don't plan to advertise it (at all), but feel free to look around if you got the patience.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    Runiver said:

@HeroLives
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyDreamzz/videos
    It has varying content, mostly for my friends, discord links, bug reporting to devs, and some clutch moments along with some other games.
    It has quite a few videos now, but barely no montage. I don't plan to advertise it (at all), but feel free to look around if you got the patience.

I watched a few, I can dig it!
  • beatddbbeatddb Member Posts: 500

Monto and tru3

• ACoolNameACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Hybrid panda all the way.
    The guy keeps forgetting he has mori on😂
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,049
    I like AngryPug, Puppers, TydeTyme and Monto they're good at keeping the game fun even though they've played it so many times. They play to entertain rather than to win by all means which is good to see.
  • VESSELVESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Puppers is best Youtuber, TydeTyme is then just underneath (but he has better streams imo)

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited June 2018

SirRodion. This video alone made me change my main from Jake to Dwight.

• VisionmakerVisionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

noob3, monto, and true.

No favorite, they all play differently so I like watching a different one if I get tired of one.

Love Monto's the best though because he runs fun perk builds.

Loved it when True ran Stridor.

• Techn0Techn0 Member Posts: 405

PaulieEsther, No contest. One of the nicest people in the community. I just wish I was able to catch his streams more.

• DepravedKillerDepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

tru3 all the way. Mostly positive killer main which is hard to be consistent with.

• HookedonDemandHookedonDemand Member Posts: 179

Saw a couple of them but I like True, he seems fair in his opinions and explains them well.

• GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

AYYY ochido anyone? anyone...........

• SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Marth88 as my defacto favorite but i do love alot of them such as Monto, Puppers, TydeTyme and True.

• greivous654321greivous654321 Member Posts: 27
    Trutal3nt
  • wildcats25wildcats25 Member Posts: 42

Monto, great gameplay!
    Bricky, great killer analysis & review
    HybridPanda, fun gameplay and updates/news

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,641

Me ;)
    Kidding

I enjoy Generator Jake, SirRodion and Zhynderies

• GlebuGlebu Member Posts: 56
    I have a love hate relationship with genjake
  • PirscherPirscher Member Posts: 532

Graenz =)

• deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

Generator Jake is ******* GREAT. he has some really funny vids. most of his stuff is good for a laugh.... but TydeTyme is good as far as explaining basic mechanics of the game and instructional stuff.... its a tie between thos two....

• pauloandrade22pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

Its a mix betteween True, hybrid panda, tyde and monto.
    Although i would like to see the times monto loses tho. I find it hard to belive he 3 to 4 mans every game.