Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Hellrasier fans?

If Pinhead does come to this game who else is very excited? That was my first experience with horror. If he ends up coming to this game for sure, I hope that his power is amazing! And fun of course. 😁

Comments

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 3,018

Pinhead and Co (and Candyman) were both horror franchises I didn't see until last year.

On the negative side, that's decades where I didn't get to watch stuff but on the plus side, it allowed me to watch basically just the good ones (HR 1 & 2 and the original Candyman respectively) without having to trudge through the garbage that both series seemed to have become.

Although both are now getting reboot/sequel things coming out so I imagine if it were Pinhead, it'll be Nu-Pinhead rather than classic Pinhead. That didn't go very well with Nu-Freddy so I am curious to see how it would go with Nu-Pinhead...

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,972

Definitly!

I love the Hellraiser movies, especially the first 2 parts and the first thing i said when i got this game was something like "I hope they bring Ghostface and Pinhead at some point".

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,700

Always been a pinhead fan. I hope he does come to DBD.

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,459

I just hope he's not another ranged/chase oriented killer.

• JarolJarol Member Posts: 1,985
    edited August 2021

I'm really excited if it turns out to be Pinhead, as a fan of the classic Slasher genre, I would be glad it was him, Seeing this photo if he were to be, one more on my list and only 3 of the icons that I really hope would be arrive. Jason, Chucky, Candyman or Pinhead to make it complete.

If he becomes a Pinhead, make him a stronger being, I wish he had the ability to trap survivors on special hooks like PH and their cages. and another ability that allows to retain a survivor or a ranged attack with its chains.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,458

I love Hellraiser, but I'm not sure I want to see Pinhead walking through cornfields. That seems silly. It's the same reason I don't want the Xenomorph in DbD. I feel like Candyman would be a better fit, aesthetically.

• UseTheValveUseTheValve Member Posts: 338

It's actually one of the only classic i've slept on, guess i'm going to have to watch at like the first 2 movies, kinda hyped, tbh it's mostly because I just can't stand those FNAF fans making threads about Springtrap every damn time, so as long as he's not in the game, I'm buying Hellraiser chapter for sure.

• MicrochipdMicrochipd Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2021

Big fan of hellraiser ... 1 and 2 are the best but i think 3 is really good aswell

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,293

Ehh, I've never really had any attachment to the franchise.

I was hoping for Springtrap or Candyman, but I guess this'll have to do. I just hope Pinhead has a cool power. Though given Behavior's recent track record I don't have much faith.

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 1,409

Super excited.

I have yet to buy a Legendary cosmetic, but I will be buying the 3 OG cenobites and will become a proud Butterball main!

Right on!

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 2,115

Can someone give me (and others reading this thread) a quick rundown of the Who/What/Where of Hellraiser / Pinhead? I read some stuff on wikipedia, but I'm really confused.

• GlamourousLeviathanGlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 576

Honestly, I don't care much about Hellraiser. Don't take me wrong, it is still cool that we are getting Pinhead as a killer, but I get that "meh" feeling about it. It is one of those cases in which I am more excited about the in-game mechanics than the "OMG, IT IS THAT KILLER".

• FancyMrBFancyMrB Member Posts: 1,191

Its funny, big horror fan... never seen Hellraiser or Candyman lol.

I am remedying it and watching Hellraiser 1 right now. Kind of a slow start and too much... um... kissing for my taste but I hope it picks up ^^

• SMitchell8SMitchell8 Member Posts: 2,337

He's iconic, but yeah, I've never seen it either. He hasn't aged well, not a cool killer tbh

I am half way through the movie now... not sure if its just not my cup of tea but this movie is very slow, dull, and not scary. I have seen pin head for 30 sec lol.

So far its about a creepy perverted half dead uncle in the attic. I think the niece just summoned the cynobites tho so we shall see if it picks up now.

• PhoxPhox Member Posts: 206

Pinhead is one of several Cenobites. The Cenobites are extra dimensional beings who were once human before being mutilated and brainwashed into torturing humans for all eternity in the extra dimensional realm know as the Labyrinth.

The cenobites can reach our realm only through a schism in time and space, which is opened and closed using a puzzle box known as the lament configuration.

So the readers digest version on the first 2 movies.. Someone finds and opens the puzzle box, cenobites are summoned, people are tortured, maybe even go into the labyrinth, puzzle box is closed.

• doitagain_doitagain_ Member Posts: 718

Not any more silly than Michael Myers walking around Dead Dawg Saloon or Demogorgon at the Temple of Purgation.

• BioXBioX Member Posts: 1,378

I would not say im an actual fan but the movies were not bad and it has enough interesting visions by the writer.

I do really hope we will get multiple cenobites as skins.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,540

i'm sorry the phrase "Nu-Freddy" just makes me imagine freddy with blonde hair drenched in hair gel and a limp bizkit shirt

Okay just finished the first movie... gotta say it was a flop for me. Slow, bad story, and not even campy... just bad.

That being said the Cenobites are a cool design and freaky so they would fit well in DBD ^^

• Slaughterhouse3Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 743

I promise you the 2nd movie will make all the other ones look bad lol I love all the films but man....2 really is a beautiful movie.

• baseballfan4877baseballfan4877 Member Posts: 364

I think it's cool, but I only care about the gameplay.

• PhoxPhox Member Posts: 206

The pacing and story in 2 is much better, you get a lot more of those cool visuals like in the end of the first one through the whole movie.

I will watch 3 as well then ^^ I dont mind gruesome horror as long as there is good characters and a decent story/lore.

• PukenplagPukenplag Member Posts: 1,230
    edited August 2021

I'm really excited! I've never seen Hellraiser, because I always thought it might be too creepy for my liking, but since it will most likely come to DBD, I guess thoae free movies sites will be welcomed in my life.

• PigMainBigBrainPigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,810

I want that as a skin. I know the focus is always around the main killer of the series....but maaaaaaaaaan...I'd insta buy some Cenobite skins.