Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

How would you feel about each member of the Legion having their own unique moris?

Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,306

Not a priority obviously, but just a "what if" question.

I love the current mori where they gut the survivor after they try pushing them off and running away, but I think 3 additional moris would be pretty sweet. I know they all play exactly the same way, but they are 4 different people. 4 different people means 4 different fantasies, and 4 different fantasies means 4 different methods of execution.

How would you feel about each member of the Legion having their own unique moris? 28 votes

I think that would be cool!
82%
White_OwlSeiko300TapeKnotLeonardo1itacoley_219musstang62SaitamfedCritical_FishSebaOutbreakPet_The_LizardsMaxwellElcopolloglitchboixtr4meFobboDoomedMindQwQwGoobyNuggetPuffyVioletCrimes 23 votes
Nah, all 4 of them using the same mori is fine.
7%
RoboMojoChurchofPig 2 votes
I think Frank and Joey should have one, and Susie and Julie should have another.
3%
TacitusKilgore 1 vote
I want a mori where the first one attacks and the other 3 join in.
7%
Mat_SellaTaiga 2 votes

Comments

• DoomedMindDoomedMind Member Posts: 793

The last option would be nut, but that would be bugged as hell. Imagine if you're mori'ing a dude in the middle of nowhere, suddenly the 3 others spawn to help to mori.

From an exterior point of view, that would be.... Weird, reeeeally weird.

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 1,449

I think it would be cool and really add some of the "multiple killers in one" that the devs has said when they were released. They do need something that makes them unique.

• VioletCrimesVioletCrimes Member Posts: 870

Super cool if they can make it work.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,275

I imagine they'd appear with Entity magic or something like.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2021

Multiple Moris for killers has been such a decent idea for a long time now. It'd actually be a GOOD way to fill the rift instead of the meaningless padding that they created Charms for because they couldn't produce that many cosmetics to fill an entire rift back to back to back.

If Moris in Dead By Daylight, became like executions in For Honor (where you have a bunch of them to choose from and can equip multiple to use different moris during a match), that'd just be so cool.

• TacitusKilgoreTacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,381
    I think Frank and Joey should have one, and Susie and Julie should have another.

I just want them to have literally anything that makes them more unique. If the twins can get an interesting 2 person dynamic gameplay wise, why can't our pals in the legion get some aesthetic wise?

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,592

That would be cool af but unfortunately unrealistic.

• RoboMojoRoboMojo Member Posts: 1,285
    Nah, all 4 of them using the same mori is fine.

It would be cool but there's literally dozens of things that are more important right now. I get that this is supposed to be a hypothetical but if we ignore the current state of things then of course most people will vote yes to more unique mories.

• GoobyNuggetGoobyNugget Member Posts: 674

you mean how wraith uncloaks/how you see survivors entering a lobby?

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,408

I don't see why not. I'd like to see Julie stab the survivor into their jaw from the bottom of the head, like she did to that cashier in the tome cutscene.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,275

Yeah pretty much. That sorta smoke-like effect.