Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What Kind of Theme Would You Want For a Chapter?

DarkMagikDarkMagik Member Posts: 760
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

I Personally have 4 War,Law,History & Love

War:The Killer is War Veteran that became a Killer after his Sanity dropped after the War was over.

Law:The Killer was Innocent Man that was screwed over by the Law,& the Survivor is one of those Lawyers that can get a Killer out of Trouble.

Love:The Killer & Survivors were Lovers

Edit:History:The Killer would be one of the "Witches" during the Trials & the Survivor would be Reverend

Post edited by DarkMagik on

Comments

• VioletCrimesVioletCrimes Member Posts: 870

Vampires. Vampire and hunter would be obvious, but I’d actually like a bite victim getting the chance to face them.

• theplagggtheplaggg Member Posts: 260

I'd love to see an elegant killer. Basically like Trickster with less blood and visible insanity. Something like a killer queen would be awesome.

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 7,899
    edited August 2021

Ice themed killer power. Probably with another Ormond map.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 2,637

I want a classical Halloween theme. I want both the killers and survivors to get actually Halloween costume cosmetics that look like they tried to make them themselves or purchased them at Walmart and I want the killer to be a witch with a big crooked nose that has a wart and green or bright yellow skin, pointy hat and has a running animation that is actually her flying on her broom.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,206

Old monster horror like Vampires and Werewolves

Pirate

Evil step-parent and the kid - some of the best villains have been step parents 😂

Sibling rivalry - in Boston place called "Spite house" because one brother was mad at the other decided to build skinny house up against the other brothers house to block out sunlight. Made me think DBD could put a spin on that for killer/survivor.

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 1,113
    • Steampunk
    • Ancient civilisation (Egypt, Aztec, Viking)
  • KapooshAwooshKapooshAwoosh Member Posts: 4

A completely non-humanoid killer... just give me the damn 1958 blob at this point!

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,652

Beach party massacre

...not sure how that would work, but I’d totally love that environment🏖🏝🏄🏽‍♀️🌞

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,113

I want more monster like-killers. Currently the only one we have is Demo, (and I guess somewhat Blight)

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,206
  • BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,573

Blood.

• CLB198CLB198 Member Posts: 268

Stage magic or 1980s college sports

• Chilli_man2400Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 1,853

Ice theme killer with a killer like

Mr Freeze or captain cold

• FancyMrBFancyMrB Member Posts: 1,183

I really love the love theme you mentioned ;3; heartbreaking!

I guess I want to see more Monster themes, like creatures. We have so many humanoids I want to see something more creepy and feral.

Probably why Alien and Supernatural are dream chapters of mine. I would love to play as a Xenomorph or a werewolf.

• TheGhostofZgorTheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334

a spooky Scarecrow type killer or anything that will add carnival/amusement park type maps

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 3,822

Plant Killer

Another Red forest map.

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 2,796

Entity theme (Pustula, claws, etc) or Happy fantasy (I made a poll for Murder Meadows a while ago).

Taking something extremely uplifting is something Dead by Daylight hasn't done yet, so it would only show up every once in a while but the sheer difference from the usual would be jarring enough to spook people I think.

• BranBran Member Posts: 772

hello neighbor themed.

could do a few things with that concept that would be S tier

• TerrorUnleashedTerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

An Aztec Killer would almost indefinitely be a cannibal and have their name as something like 'Quetzelahcoatl' (definitely not Quetzelcoatl 👀) or 'Xloloc'... Map could also easily be a lush forest-scape with a decorated pyramid towering above much of it, spruced with ritual grounds and remnants of old buildings.

And as for Egypt, I could undoubtedly see a nice Kemetic temple adorned with glistening waters, green plants and sand with Giza-esque pyramids or something like a portion of ancient Memphis as a map, with the Killer being a heretic seer or Set or Anat cult lunatic (or even Akhenaten himself, lol).

That'd be great.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 1,142

Native American Survivor & Skinwalker Killer.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 5,725

A pyromaniac would be lovely

A bughybrid would be very cool too

I also really want a bad survivor. Most if not all survivors are goody two shoes. I want a survivor that actually deserves the entity's torment

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 1,042

I kinda want to have a classical graveyard map and a good theme around it.

Something about the fear of deep water or space.

Ad also maybe something going into strangeness/surrealism. Hard to point out. But really a chapter where things just don't seem catchable in the way they are.

• DarkMagikDarkMagik Member Posts: 760

Edit

• CornHubCornHub Member Posts: 1,864

A fire themed killer.

• SMitchell8SMitchell8 Member Posts: 2,016

Id like them to go back and spruce up a few older killers instead of introducing more. For example,

* Babylonian jungle map for Plague

* Ghostface map, perhaps the supermarket or have Sidney plus her house for a map

* Korean neon lit street map for Trickster

• AzshhhAzshhh Member Posts: 155
    edited September 2021

A nature themed chapter, killer could be some kind of twisted animal, a spider or snake etc (or control plants), and the chapter would include a dilapidated botanical garden for a map

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,761

I don't know if they'll do more monster killers but a straight up werewolf killer with the survivor being like a werewolf hunter