Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Anyone else find the current Rift Pass to be lacking?

2»

Comments

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 9,681

I like both of Jakes, Elodies and Aces outfits.. Clown is okay as well.

the charms, especially the one on lvl 70 are a little bit boring but then again… they are charms..

• PalletsAndHooksPalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989
  • Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,700

I use the same name on here and in game. No issues yet. Let that huge bush free.

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,700

I feel the same way about this rift. It is just missing something.

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 3,650

I like one skin in it so its the same like every other rift I finished before. Its fine

• Grimmy_BluuesGrimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 353

They put far too many crappy charms that no one cares for.

They could easily make people like the Rift more if they replaced the generic charms with small amounts of Iri Shards that get larger at higher tiers, with even more on the Premium track. They could even put BP and people would like it more.

It's a shame that the PC/Console version of the game rips stuff from Mobile and not the other way around like you'd expect.

• Jb94Jb94 Member Posts: 202

This is the saving grace for the tome in my eyes. I like to mic and match survivor outfits in particular, having recolours of store outfits is a great way to have more to play around with rather than my 6th Nea beanie I'm never going to wear.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,008

It's a little on the lame side but I've only ever spent money on a single rift since I always complete it and get the cells back so I may as well buy the pass anyways.

• SloppyVoldemortSloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

Yeah, I'm with you OP.

The rift is not good enough to get, so I just play other games until the new chapter. Taking a well deserved break from this game. The "event" and double bp burned me out.

• Alphasoul05Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 481
    edited August 2021

I've found them all to be lacking since the second and haven't bought one since. Too many levels filled with useless, terrible cosmetics that are just thrown in there to inflate the 70 levels, instead of making it take more fragments to level while reducing the levels, to increase the actual quality of cosmetics in the rift.

But they'll never do anything except increase the levels, if anything, do entice people to spend money they earn back or o levels they don't achieve to buy the remainder. I can guarantee you they know just how many fragments it takes for their players to get to around x level, just far enough to get them to feeel the need to spend money to buy them. BHVR does love their statistics after all.

. Maybe if more people expected quality items from it like me you wouldn't be getting screwed over because so many people buy it

• TwitchyMikeTwitchyMike Member Posts: 759

What do you mean nea's reword model? What does the Rift have to do with that?

• TwitchyMikeTwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
    edited August 2021

I mean customer complaints is essential for any business to improve and take the feedback they get from here to better help the game. If no one "complained" things wouldn't get any better. Imagine if you're a new business and clients/customers never gave you any feedback. And you just kept your business model and product the same. How are you going to know what needs improved? Especially when you don't want to find out the problem by saying, "Hey we keep losing customers why is that?"

Again it's just my opinion as stated.

• nutmilk420nutmilk420 Member Posts: 153

I think after extending the last one it made this rift feel too soon(not that I have an issue with extending rifts). Yea something about it's underwhelming an makes me have no urge to buy it. I haven't even given it a good look but I hear its mostly reskins and if thats the case, I say boycott this rift.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,220

i think there are a few good ones in there, but the makority i dont really think is all that good.

like, i only really look forward to 6 things from it, the first being the level 1 clown body and the next one being on page 4 (legion body) :)

• SloppyVoldemortSloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

I find it also lacking. So that's why I'm not going to bother completing this one and therefor I'm taking a break from this game.

• CheeseAntonCheeseAnton Member Posts: 865
    edited August 2021

All I said is that because Nea got her face reworked I now like playing her, and I'm using the Pineapple Charm with her Pineapple shirt

The reason I bought the rift for the Pineapple charm was this shirt on Nea, and I'm playing Nea because of her face rework.

• RazorbeamRazorbeam Member Posts: 594

I think all the skins are pretty good but I'm all about beach day hillbilly.

• KittyCatNyxKittyCatNyx Member Posts: 5

I like Jakes new hair from the rift, it kind of looks like he has antlers. Also I like to pair it with the dashing shirt and jacket and probably dirty jeans to look like he went to a party and fell in a bush when leaving XD

• ArchonArchon Member Posts: 43

I have purchased almost all the rifts, but skipping this one.

• GenJockeyNanceGenJockeyNance Member Posts: 581

This is gonna make me sound so materialistic or... Idk the word but legit all I want from the rift is two things: the floaty charm and Nea's skateboard top. That is it. So yeah I guess it is lacking if all you want from it are two things. 😂

• UseTheValveUseTheValve Member Posts: 338

I like it, the nurse recolor is a skin of her that i'm lacking and that i always liked, Élodie skin is pretty nice even tho I don't really play her.

All I wanted was the jake versus the squirrels charm one of the best bubblehead ish charm they got.

It's not one of the best for sure, the level 70 charm is like terrible.....looks like a dog toy

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,334

Because I've had such and on and off again relationship with DBD since the Rifts were added, I've only gone thru two Rifts a fair amount of the way for rewards (even tho I wanted to finish em all) with Skins and some charms...but yeah..there's only like 3 Charms that I like and only the Clown head & body for the Skin.

Everything else is so bleh. I dunno, I feel the Survivors mostly get short-changed more so than Killers, but maybe that's because I main Killer and only like 5 Survivors I would care to play as, so a bunch of the Rift rewards of Survivors are pointless to me.

• RespawnRespawn Member Posts: 58

What im reading is funny, everyone likes something, and its not all the same thing. I agree there are too many charms I cant even use all the ones I do have :/

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 931

I currently only use 2 charms- the pizza for Jane and the brass knuckles for everyone else. No killer charms. I use a few cosmetics.

I paid $10 for the first one and it's paid for itself ever since. I bought it to support the game, and to give me something to track in between DLCs. I don't care if the rewards for one tome sucks because it's free as far as I'm concerned.

And I think a lot of people do this.. and I'm thinking BHVR should query the fans more to see what they really want. Do more "community's choice" rewards to get more people engaged. That's always a good thing.