Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Make Cakes Shareable

TwitchyMikeTwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know if you want anniversary cakes on the survivors/killers you like more you should play that survivor/killer during the event. But for people like me grinding out other characters you end up with all these cakes on characters you never play and you have 200 something cakes but gotta change between soo many characters. Primarily killers though is my biggest issue with it. All I'm saying is make anniversary cakes account unlocked offerings.

Comments

• TwitchyMikeTwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
  • SeraphorSeraphor Member Posts: 3,000

It would be nice if event items went into a pooled inventory for all survivors/killers.

Given how these events are perfect for farming BP and levelling up the characters you don't play, it just makes no sense that your non-played characters end up getting all of the event items.

• fogdonkeyfogdonkey Member Posts: 1,330

I was instead deliberately getting cakes evenly on each killer. So that I don't need to play the same killer forever. All of my killers have cakes, so no matter what I choose, I can always put in a cake.

• EmealEmeal Member Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2021

BHVR would never let us have that much fun.

Imagine not forcing you to use the Offerings on the Killer you levelled but are bad at or not on the new Survivor who got a cute cosmetic.

(Tell me if the reverse Psychology is working on them)

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 1,408

Sad thing is having to prestige, or lose progress, and then losing any event offerings/items