Home Discussions Lore

What Do Killers Do When Not In a Trial?

2»

Comments

• TheRealHansGruberTheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204

The Entity would make them get along (more so if they have to work together, 2v8 sorta thing)

• LeatherbillyLeatherbilly Member Posts: 354

@Jack11803 said:

@Taretsu said:
    What do they do?? Well they gather at The Cool Killers Club, of course!

or wait... was it The Hookers?

Nea and the PUSSYCATS!

No no no, everyone knows it's Freddy's Bitches.

• KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@Jack11803 said:

@Taretsu said:

Nea and the PUSSYCATS!

No no no, everyone knows it's Freddy's Bitches.

What I said, I mean what Leatherface said
  • simbärsimbär Member Posts: 27
    edited June 2018

If they aren't in a trial they camp the campfire. If they are in a trial they camp the hooked survivor. Simple as that.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    simbär said:

If they aren't in a trial they camp the campfire. If they are in a trial they camp the hooked survivor. Simple as that.

Hey now, you know they have to get their practice in so they can “git gud” 
  • VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 937

@jester said:
    Interesting! Yeah I've heard/read things about how killers who enjoy killing (Freddy, Amanda, Micheal, Leatherface) don't take any convincing or coercing. However, the spikes and hooks sticking out of The Trapper, The Nurse being suffocated by a pillow case, and The Doctor's mouth and eyelids stapled open are all forms of Entity torture.

@Leatherbilly said:

@jester said:
    It's said that they "aren't enjoying themselves" and some of them have to be coerced into killing. I believe that in-between trials- The Entity it torturing them to keep them in line. (sorry if this has already been said!)

It hasn't been said yet. Yeah by the description of Leatherface's mark add-ons, Billy's mark add-ons and NOED, the Entity doesn't exactly treat them to some down time in-between trials.

It's curious to me that Leatherface would get it though, considering his entire existence, in the movie and in DBD lore, is loyal, willful subservience.

Let's not forget about the Hag. She got that claw from somewhere, and I don't think it was from her time being eaten.

• Wyvern740Wyvern740 Member Posts: 6
    Given the little scraps of flavor text on perks like Monstrous Shrine, Tinkerer, and all the wreaths I tend to think that they spend their time maintaining their hunting grounds and equipment or worshipping the Entity while not being tortured.
  • ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45

asesinus anonimus!!!!!

• Der_dasMannDer_dasMann Member Posts: 8

I could imagen them staying in their realms, Amanda in the Game, Trapper in McMillan etc. doing stuff like keeping their equipment clean and sharp.

But I could see Freddy watching Freddy vs Jason with Myers and Leatherface.

• SuperyoshieggSuperyoshiegg Member Posts: 248

@Der_dasMann said:
    I could imagen them staying in their realms, Amanda in the Game, Trapper in McMillan etc. doing stuff like keeping their equipment clean and sharp.

But I could see Freddy watching Freddy vs Jason with Myers and Leatherface.

Freddy watching the downfall of the F13 Game and saying something like "Haha suck it Jason, I win afterall!"

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 1,189

Killers would get along? Well, just gonna drop it here.

• VortexasVortexas Member Posts: 757

@Jack11803 said:

@Taretsu said:

Nea and the PUSSYCATS!

I thought it was Freddy's bitches?

• xxaggieboyxxxxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Jack11803 said:

@Taretsu said:

Nea and the PUSSYCATS!

dang it you beat me here... by like 8 days but i was gonna say that!!

• xxaggieboyxxxxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Taretsu said:

FREDDY'S BITCHES

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@Taretsu said:

FREDDY'S BITCHES

Two people best you that as well. And I thought we were going with Killers Anonymous

• LeatherbillyLeatherbilly Member Posts: 354

@Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@Taretsu said:

FREDDY'S BITCHES

Two people best you that as well. And I thought we were going with Killers Anonymous

Me like Noob Stompers.

• Trapper_LickerTrapper_Licker Member Posts: 10

If you play the PTB Killer tutorial, the Entity talks to you, the Killer.

I doubt that this is actually The Entity talking. The textboxes are titled "The Voices" and speak of Entity in third person. I think we rather have an altogether new character on our hands here.

Maybe the remains of survivors that lost hope, now cheering on the killers, hoping for the demise of their former team mates? Or wishing to diminish their own suffering by pleasing the Entity? Who knows. I'm not even sure what to consider "canon" anymore with all the odd stuff they have introduced with the new store...
    The Voices might put the voice lines we get from Whispers into a new perspective though.

• PlippyPlippy Member Posts: 187

@Leatherbilly said:

@Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@Taretsu said:

FREDDY'S BITCHES

Me like Noob Stompers.

Um, I voted for "The Hookers"...

• xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 776

It would be kinda hilarious if they had to fix up the camp that the survivors go to every night. Like they get free range of murder in the field, but after they pitch the tents, collect the wood, etc. hahaha

• axlehead72axlehead72 Member Posts: 27

If killers don't interact with each other, then how can they learn teachables from each other??

• axlehead72axlehead72 Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2018

I can totally imagine freddy, myers and trapper around a snooker table playing a friendly match and drinking pints while dilligently rubbing the ends of their snooker cues (literal snooker cues, not... yeah) with that blue chalky stuff that snooker players use.

The female killers all seem like a bunch of angry feminists looking for revenge, and I can see them sitting in a circle ranting about the male survivors. And just so you know, Huntress gets triggered every time she finds Dwight in a locker when she's trying to reload her hatchets.

"Dang it Dwight, now I have to go search for more shiny things to throw at more annoying males!!"

I get told "Dang it Dwight" every second match for doing something stupid by the other survivors in the after match chat, lol.

And no offense to any actual feminists, just in case someone gets triggered.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 1,224
    edited August 2018

The killers run in giant hamster wheels to keep the survivors' campfire going...

• PaulyWannaCrack3rPaulyWannaCrack3r Member Posts: 5
    I like to think that sometimes if Leatherface or Huntress saw Micheal, they would be afraid of his cold, pale, expresionless face. As they basically have the mentality of children right? Yes they are killer but encountering something like that, you'd think maybe they'd stay away. Freddy would probably be the only one who would know what MM is, and probably befriend MM. I love MM.
  • CountfunkularCountfunkular Member Posts: 406
    @Rattman
    Can I please get that translated
  • RattmanRattman Member Posts: 1,189

@Countfunkular said:
    @Rattman
    Can I please get that translated

@Rattman said:
    Killers would get along? Well, just gonna drop it here.

First panel:
    Hag: What am I doing wrong?
    Michael: *sobs*

Second panel:
    *bing-bong*
    *twirkling heels detected*
    nurse: *angry*
    *anger lvl: 9999*
    WTF are you doing?!
    Everyone of you gonna have "good times"!
    You can run, but you can't hide!
    Curse you with Entity!
    Hag: That's what you get, ha-ha!
    Michael: *Awwwww*

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104
    When two killers meet or teach teachables to each other I just picture something akin to this:

Specifically from 0:35 onwards.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Science_Guy said:

@RagingCalm said:
    According to McCote in a dev stream once, the Killers go to a campfire just like the survivors, and the Killers also do not know that other killers exist. They are kind of kept in little "entity bubbles" and sometimes bubbles overlap and when they do, [???].
    I don't know if that answers the question. I kind of feel like the devs don't even know about their own lore, and just make it up as they go along.

Must have been really confusing for all of them when those hatchets randomly started showing up in the lockers.

haha lol