Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Unbreakable is waking people up? (Freddy)

Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Has that always been that way?
I can't remember, but I thought they would stay asleep if they use Unbreakable to get up

Comments

• DarkGGhostDarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    Healing wake up the survivors and unbreakable count ( if I remember correctly) as healing
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@DarkGGhost said:
    Healing wake up the survivors and unbreakable count ( if I remember correctly) as healing

Which is something I think they're changing in the rework so that you can't just fail a skill check healing wise. I'm not sure if Unbreakable would be affected by it same for Adrenaline.

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

It wasn't always like that. It was one of the early changes. Just like Adrenaline waking you up too.

• DarkGGhostDarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    @MojoTheFabulous yes this is another thing I don't get it why adrenaline, unbreakable. .. etc can wake you up if wake up is not healing action
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,011
    But Wake Up! doesnt WAKE YOU UP. Logic
  • Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@MojoTheFabulous said:
    It wasn't always like that. It was one of the early changes. Just like Adrenaline waking you up too.

It just happend so rarely to me that I never noticed it until today.

• TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 46

No, healing survivors FROM dying state automatically wakes them up, that includes unbreakable. It's always been like that. And yeah, it sucks.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Taretsu said:
    No, healing survivors FROM dying state automatically wakes them up, that includes unbreakable. It's always been like that. And yeah, it sucks.

Well you'd think being in the dying state and being healed you'd be woken up since you wouldn't be dreaming at that point.

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Taretsu said:

Actually I do not believe that this has "always" been that way.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,011

@Wolf74 said:

@Taretsu said:

You're right. You had to wake the dying survivor up before you were able to heal them.

• TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 46

@Wolf74 said:

@Taretsu said:

I suppose the initial nerf came in so fast it feels as it's always been so... =/