The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Sound levels since patch

edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 944
Please revert the sound levels back to where they were pre-patch. The music during chases is way too loud. Playing an audio based killer like the Spirit has become much more difficult since I'm having trouble hearing survivors over the music. I'm putting this in the Bugs section since this audio mix can't possibly be what anyone intended to be in the game. 

Comments

• djdepressiondjdepression Member Posts: 1

I 100% second this. I am a sound based killer. I use my ears way more than my eyes in this game. Please revert the sound levels back to what they were before the patch.

• VoxyldVoxyld Member Posts: 17

Please do fix the sound, spirit is now difficult to play because hearing people became way more difficult.

• winterwoodswinterwoods Member Posts: 3
    Yeah, it’s awful. From what I’ve experienced, you can’t hear footsteps when phasewalking as Spirit and jigsaw box audio cues aren’t even directional. The laughing is just everywhere 
  • YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 169
    I beg you . Please fix this sound . Even sounds on levels (mostly The Game map)  are fricked up.
    Supposedly everyone is aware of sound bugs but maybe they want to release the fix together with new map fixesfixes ?
  • VoxyldVoxyld Member Posts: 17

bumping this so hopefullysomeone working on DBD can respond ? Even a "we are working on it" is fine, please just say you know about it

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 844

For those who want a rundown of what ahead in fixes here's a dbd streamers video on a concise breakdown of future updates and focuses.I would recommend checking this channel regularly to see about updates on the game since the forums seem to get not as much of a reply.