Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

unable to click on gamertags after game?

DeadbyDensonDeadbyDenson Member Posts: 21

since the new update i haven't been able to click on gamertags after the game has ended, but am able to click on them before the game starts.

anybody know why? i'm curious because that is usually how i make friends to play swf with. did they take this away on purpose or is it just a bug.
i figured it was only happening to my xbox, but when i visited my sisters she was unable to do so on her ps4 too.

hEL P

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Yes i've noticed that too.
  • jeridanjeridan Member Posts: 77

Happened on pc as well.

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

well, sometimes I cant see killer perks, how much I pipped, bloodpoint earnings after the match sometimes too, also I get this as well

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    You can't check emblem progression either...
  • jeridanjeridan Member Posts: 77

On pc I found that if I skip to the last page then go back I can check emblems etc.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@jeridan said:
    On pc I found that if I skip to the last page then go back I can check emblems etc.

This has actually been a bug for some time especially if you go to spectate and then look you can't see stuff like that. I just do what Jeridan said especially when you're trying to make a report and can't because you can't click any buttons.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    powerbats said:

@jeridan said:

This has actually been a bug for some time especially if you go to spectate and then look you can't see stuff like that. I just do what Jeridan said especially when you're trying to make a report and can't because you can't click any buttons.

This doesn't work for me either tho. It annoys me that I can't click to see the profiles.
  • ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 755
    All of the post match screens are broken.

For Xbox you either have to go to “Recent Players” or search their Gamer Tag In “Find Someone.”
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 7,486
    edited December 2018

I get this too. But it's not consistent. It seems like if someone leaves the lobby it screws up the scoreboard and you can't click on names anymore. I've just been going to 'recent players' to open profiles and send GGs.

@purebalance said:
    Console bans are NEVER coming. PS4 would lose revenue via PS+ and I'm fairly sure that Xbox has a similar system in place required to let you play the game. If I got a ban I'd stop my PS+ as would many others.

Xbox has no problem banning you. You can get banned in quite a few games. Pretty sure that Sony/MS wouldn't give a crap about the handful of people that leave their service, especially when those players are negatively affecting the experience of others. Just go to the Xbox forums and look at all the "I'm banned for no reason so I'm selling my Xbox" type of posts. Then read the official responses and realize that MS doesn't give a [BAD WORD].

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,257
    edited December 2018

@purebalance said:
    You' nor Peanits has never "set me straight". You've lied about 7 times today. Also, [email protected] calling a mod in when their job is pretty much strictly forums.

To correct this user, Peanits is a official member of BHVR and he is a ACM. He deals with the bans. He has direct access to the informations in regards of bans.

Otherwise, @DeadbyDenson the bug is known and under investigation. You can still report by clicking the thumbs down and thumbs up tho!

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@ummmmok said:
    Why did it take THIS long for someone to actually say something in several threads other than listen to people sit and lie and say it was either fake or that no fix is coming until dedicated servers come out. This bug has been going on about a year and has had no change.

It's been said in several threads but given the sheer volume of threads those tend to get moved down the page and you see these types.

As for the bug itself it might not have an easy fix since it's not happening 10% of the time it's a lot harder to pinpoint the culprit.That's why it's important to let them know each time it happens so they can check that game for anything out of the ordinary.

The ones lying as you put it you'll learn to either ignore them or take what they say with a grain of salt.