Home Share Your Work Creations
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Chapter 11: Faith and sin

alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited December 2018 in Creations

@Skorpanio you can thank this man for helping me get concept of this chapter, outlast wiki is also a mention for this and the title, some of the background is directly from the outlast wiki

Chapter Lore

There are those who have sinned, not just for faith but to protect there faith, there are those who have questions on ones faith, but are soon, no longer with us, but by a few tools, they can be shown what has happened around this small town, piece by painful piece.....

Map: Town of the new testament-Supai

This town is where those who follow the testament exist in what the towns people call harmony, but this testament has grown insanity between these towns people, but within this down holds something darker than we thought even existed, even beyond the light, always comes darkness, and rampage.....

Killer: The Enforcer

Nobody knew much about her, she always was about her version of "faith", and non-believers are considered sinners, Marta did not like this, she has a modified pickaxe, and all who dont answer her correctly, will become not just non-believers, but will lose something in need. She was on the brink of catching a non-believer but a thunderstorm ruined this, breaking the roof of the church, a cross fell from this, impaling her, upon her last breath, she woke up, to be back in the town, but seen something new, and as a believer, knew what to do for her faith...

Ability: Blood rage

Your rage will confirm that you will kill all that will oppose your faith, and through the entity, they all do. Every hit landed with your primary attack button, your ability will charge, after 2 hits you will enter a rage for 45 seconds when inside the next chase of an uninjured survivor, your movement speed will increase from 110% to 130% for this time and lunge is 2 meters longer and your terror radius is now 45 instead of 30, all survivors are exposed until the rage is over or you land a hit on a survivor, you vault windows 50% faster and break pallets instantly but breaking pallets will reduce the current rage speed from 130% to 125% until the rage is over

Add-ons

common: finger of a towns person
your terror radius is increased slightly
stacks

uncommon: dull pickaxe head

all survivors will not enter the exposed state, but you instead enter the deep wounds status effect
increase of 100% in brutality bloodpoints

rare: Arm of unfaithful
speed of blood rage is moderately increased
Stacks

very rare:Blood of a reporter
your rage time is increased moderately and vault windows slightly faster
Stacks

Ultra rare: Guts of the recent
Your terror radius is map wide, your movement speed is 140% and you have no speed reduction when breaking pallets, but instead a decrease in rage time

Ultra rare: Iridescent pickaxe blade
When downing a survivor after 4/3/2/1 generator is done, the survivor enter the kill animation, speed and time of rage is considerably decreased

Perks:

Of the faith: you only listen to those who follow your faith, and your faith only. All survivors that either fail skill checks, hit great skill checks, or fully heal, will receive a skill check regression of 1/1.5/2 every time this occurs until the survivor gets injured or escapes the chase healthy
"Stop... laughing... stop laughing! Shut your filthy mouth!"-Marta

Final grasp: You will attack until you lose them, or are injured. Every time when carrying a survivor, if they get out of you grasp in any way you will do an automatic quick lunge, when this occurs, the survivor will enter 90/85/80% on the wiggle timer, and any lunge after that will have 1 second cooldown and any survivor hit in the progress will enter nothing/nothing/deep wounds state with a timer of 10 seconds on the timer, the deep wounds statue effect will have 1 tremendously hard skill check at the end, missing it will alert the killer of your location and the bar goes down 4%
"Be still."-Marta

Hex:Perish
over, and over, and over, you seem to enjoy the punishment of survivors. Per hook you gain a token up to 3/4/5, you lose a token when losing a chase.
2 tokens:Faster movement speed when carrying survivors by 5/6/7 percent
3 tokens:Survivors suffer from blindness and survivors have the sight of deep wounds status effect(blood soaked screen
5 tokens:Survivors suffer all status effects
"God don't hear dead men! Be still! Take your penance! God loves you. God loves you."-Marta

Mori:
Remember the kill from the demo at the end?, no okay, the survivor tries to crawl away but then turns to the enforcer, then the enforcer attacks from the upper stomach to the lower body, in a straight line.

Survivor: Miles Upshur (did not see that coming did'ja :))

A reporter who entered the asylum, before entering he was a full, clean, healthy man who wanted to do a report of this abandoned asylum, but what he saw in there he did not enjoy, wounds across his body, missing fingers, broken ribs, but when he was on the brink of just ending it, he continued, he wanted to live, he wanted to show the world what the hell has been going on within the asylum, he almost died once, to a man named chris walker, but was saved, and when he arrived at the end, he did not expect the results, the S.W.A.T was there, armed, when he showed he was of no harm, they shot him down, took his life, but was saved by the wallrider, but upon his last breath, he awoken, with his wounds no longer existent, he believed he was safe, but what he continued to see, he was prepared for.....

Perks

Survival of the fittest: you can survive anything, any wounds, anything, you name it. While injured, all interactions during a chase is increased by 2/3/4% and Movement speed is increased by 1/2/2.3%
"I want my f**king fingers back. I want to see trager die"-Notes

Recovery: You recover from dire situations and flee in the same amount of time. Upon entering the dying state for the first time you can choose during the killers pick up animation, secondary action will allow you to exit the struggle with the mangled effect for 70/65/60 seconds but gain a 1/2/3 haste boost for 120/200/220 seconds. If you are in the dying state for 3 seconds and not picked up you can choose to instantly heal to the injured state with a 0/0/4% speed boost for 0/0/50 seconds.
"I'm already beat all to hell, picking broken glass out of my scalp, couple cracked ribs."-Notes

Final escape: You choose your fate this time around. If 2/2/1 exit gate is open, you gain/you gain/you and one other teammate gain the endurance status effect for 50/60/70 seconds, but your aura is revealed to the killer for 30/25/20 seconds but with the boost of 25/50/75 increased healing speed while mending, healing, or recovering in the dying state until either you or somebody else escapes while inside the terror radius or inside a chase with the killer.
"Whether I escape or die here, I am free."-Final notes

I chose Miles upshur because he is the one I know the most about without needed wiki, also I feel like he could be inside the entity realm and know what the hell is going on

Post edited by alivebydeadight on

Comments

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Peanits do you think this goes in wish list, fan creations, or stays in general discussions?

  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Why not grab the reporter from the game if your grabbing the killer makes sense for them to hunt the one that cost them everything
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @redsopine01 said:
    Why not grab the reporter from the game if your grabbing the killer makes sense for them to hunt the one that cost them everything

    survivor will be made later I know, I am gonna make him

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605
    edited December 2018

    Absolutely gorgeous!
    Got a message from you tagging me and I absolutely love it!

    The only thing I find sad about this is that I don't think the'll ever add this. Sadly.
    If they ever do however it'll be a masterpiece!

    Great perk ideas, add-ons and the power.
    You made everything about her character perfect and if I were to choose between the concept from the latest killer (Legion) and this, it would definitely be this.

    @not_Queen
    Please, hand this straight over to ye bois at dbd hq and tell them to start working right away.
    I want this done in an hour!

    @Peanits

    This would honestly be a dream come true. But thanks for the concept!
    I had a blast reading it, how weird it may sound.

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:
    Absolutely gorgeous!
    Got a message from you tagging me and I absolutely love it!

    The only thing I find sad about this is that I don't think the'll ever add this. Sadly.
    If they ever do however it'll be a masterpiece!

    Great perk ideas, add-ons and the power.
    You made everything about her character perfect and if I were to choose between the concept from the latest killer (Legion) and this, it would definitely be this.

    @not_Queen
    Please, hand this straight over to ye bois at dbd hq and tell them to start working right away.
    I want this done in an hour!

    @Peanits

    This would honestly be a dream come true. But thanks for the concept!
    I had a blast reading it, how weird it may sound.

    I had fun making her perks "lore" so they would make sense, and it said she was a powerful force, and people complained about DS, and I knew that ds needed a counter perk, and marta sounded just right

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605
    edited December 2018

    @alivebydeadight said:

    I had fun making her perks "lore" so they would make sense, and it said she was a powerful force, and people complained about DS, and I knew that ds needed a counter perk, and marta sounded just right

    There's only one way of bringing this chapter to real life though!
    Make a wish foundation! 20000IQ
    I'll go eat some burned meatballs and rotten bread now. Hopefully mah wish will come true! ;DD

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    I had fun making her perks "lore" so they would make sense, and it said she was a powerful force, and people complained about DS, and I knew that ds needed a counter perk, and marta sounded just right

    There's only one way of bringing this chapter to real life though!
    Make a wish foundation! 20000IQ
    I'll go eat some burned meatballs and rotten bread now. Hopefully mah wish will come true! ;DD

    Ill find a way

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Orion
    Tell me if this is a good or bad killer, I usually suck at making killers

  • M2FreamM2Fream Member Posts: 290
    It was overall, really good, but the hex perk is the same as hex: devour hope. Might need to change that.
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @M2Fream said:
    It was overall, really good, but the hex perk is the same as hex: devour hope. Might need to change that.

    I know it was, but I wantd to make it to where stacking it with devour hope, will create a dangerous time, so I might change hex:perish but I might not

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @M2Fream I changed how Hex:Perish works to make it less like devour hope, but more punishing

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    @alivebydeadight said:
    @M2Fream I changed how Hex:Perish works to make it less like devour hope, but more punishing

    All status effects on one totem, we're definitely getting somewhere.
    This would teach those pesky survivors not to be too cocky against the killer!

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    @M2Fream I changed how Hex:Perish works to make it less like devour hope, but more punishing

    All status effects on one totem, we're definitely getting somewhere.
    This would teach those pesky survivors not to be too cocky against the killer!

    I thought of a killer like this for a while now, dont get cocky

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio @M2Fream @redsopine01 the survivor has been made and I had fun making them, tell me if he needs a perk nerf/buff

  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Amazing
  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    @alivebydeadight said:
    @Skorpanio @M2Fream @redsopine01 the survivor has been made and I had fun making them, tell me if he needs a perk nerf/buff

    okidoki

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @redsopine01 said:
    Amazing

    By the way should have mentioned this, I contacted red barrels and waiting to get a response

  • willcenxwillcenx Member Posts: 176

    So she's just better Myers, isn't she?

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @willcenx said:
    So she's just better Myers, isn't she?

    in a way yes

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    I think the other boi from Outlast 2 would be better just bcs the ending of Outlast 2 may just have been the portal to the entity? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    Perks are decent but I'd never run any of em. Great concept anyways!

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:
    I think the other boi from Outlast 2 would be better just bcs the ending of Outlast 2 may just have been the portal to the entity? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    Perks are decent but I'd never run any of em. Great concept anyways!

    I remember that part, I just did not think of blake (I think) as a survivor, but I like putting characters up against those they have never fought before

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    @alivebydeadight said:

    I remember that part, I just did not think of blake (I think) as a survivor, but I like putting characters up against those they have never fought before

    Sounds great, just not the way BHVR would do it.
    Maybe 2 Outlast chapters? ;D

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    I remember that part, I just did not think of blake (I think) as a survivor, but I like putting characters up against those they have never fought before

    Sounds great, just not the way BHVR would do it.
    Maybe 2 Outlast chapters? ;D

    yeah, I could reverse some things, maybe with german lore and a reporter, but that is just a hint to something I have been tinkering with for 1 year now

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    @alivebydeadight said:

    yeah, I could reverse some things, maybe with german lore and a reporter, but that is just a hint to something I have been tinkering with for 1 year now

    Yes, no maybe so.
    Why did: @MandyTalk close this post lol?

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    yeah, I could reverse some things, maybe with german lore and a reporter, but that is just a hint to something I have been tinkering with for 1 year now

    Yes, no maybe so.
    Why did: @MandyTalk close this post lol?

    It was moved to fan creations

  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

    @redsopine01 said:
    Amazing

    By the way should have mentioned this, I contacted red barrels and waiting to get a response

    Huh
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    yeah, I could reverse some things, maybe with german lore and a reporter, but that is just a hint to something I have been tinkering with for 1 year now

    Yes, no maybe so.
    Why did: @MandyTalk close this post lol?

    also that was a hint

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605

    @alivebydeadight said:

    also that was a hint

    A hint for?

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Skorpanio said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    also that was a hint

    A hint for?

    I have been planning another chapter idea for over a month now

    also german lore and a reporter

  • SkorpanioSkorpanio Member Posts: 605
    edited December 2018

    @alivebydeadight said:

    I have been planning another chapter idea for over a month now

    also german lore and a reporter

    Sounds great, just don't get too much into it since the devs don't care about us.

Sign In or Register to comment.