Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Can you start the Double BP already?

2»

Comments

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Smooth said:

    You have to be trolling. You can't be this simple.

    Why would I be? It genuinely is sad if you do that. 

    @Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out. 
  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    The fact that people think it’s okay to do that on Christmas Day is beyond me. World is #########. 
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    @Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out. 

    You know that different people like different things, yes? Some people just don't like big parties.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    @Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out. 

    You know that different people like different things, yes? Some people just don't like big parties.

    I’m not even talking about big parties. Playing video games all day for Christmas is ridiculous. I’m sorry I’m not going sympathise with somebody who just sit and plays games all day every day even on Christmas. Like honestly that’s a waste of a life. It’s beyond me how people think that’s okay. 
  • ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 826
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    @Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out. 

    You know that different people like different things, yes? Some people just don't like big parties.

    Apparently having dead family members, not living with your parents, or even just not celebrating Christmas are disgusting sins to this guy.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    I’m not even talking about big parties. Playing video games all day for Christmas is ridiculous. I’m sorry I’m not going sympathise with somebody who just sit and plays games all day every day even on Christmas. Like honestly that’s a waste of a life. It’s beyond me how people think that’s okay. 

    Yes, a life shouldn't be wasted doing what you want on one of the few holidays you have; it should be spent doing things you don't want to do so as to appease those with an intolerance for anything that's different.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @ModernFable said:
    Apparently having dead family members, not living with your parents, or even just not celebrating Christmas are disgusting sins to this guy.

    I know, right? Personally, I don't like to celebrate Pagan holidays, though I understand I'm in the minority. I go to be with my family because they like it, but that's their choice.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    I’m not even talking about big parties. Playing video games all day for Christmas is ridiculous. I’m sorry I’m not going sympathise with somebody who just sit and plays games all day every day even on Christmas. Like honestly that’s a waste of a life. It’s beyond me how people think that’s okay. 

    Yes, a life shouldn't be wasted doing what you want on one of the few holidays you have; it should be spent doing things you don't want to do so as to appease those with an intolerance for anything that's different.

    I have an intolerance? Not quite. Why would you not want to spend time with friends or family on Christmas? Or at least go out and do something? Besides sitting in front of a screen all day? If you do that all day every day you have serious social problems. If you let everyone just sit in front of their screens all day, the world would go to #########. Be logical. There always has to be a line. It’s time to stop putting that line further and further up so you don’t cross it. It’s just like those SJWs. 
  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    It's totally cool and fine that they waited. NO problems.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    I have an intolerance? Not quite. Why would you not want to spend time with friends or family on Christmas? Or at least go out and do something? Besides sitting in front of a screen all day? If you do that all day every day you have serious social problems. If you let everyone just sit in front of their screens all day, the world would go to #########. Be logical. There always has to be a line. It’s time to stop putting that line further and further up so you don’t cross it. It’s just like those SJWs. 

    Because, sometimes, what I really want is some "alone time". Just me, myself, and I.
    Yes, there should be a line, but it's not you who gets to decide it. Societal norms, by definition, are implicitly agreed upon by, you guessed it, society. You are an individual; it's not up to you to play "social police".

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    I have an intolerance? Not quite. Why would you not want to spend time with friends or family on Christmas? Or at least go out and do something? Besides sitting in front of a screen all day? If you do that all day every day you have serious social problems. If you let everyone just sit in front of their screens all day, the world would go to #########. Be logical. There always has to be a line. It’s time to stop putting that line further and further up so you don’t cross it. It’s just like those SJWs. 

    Because, sometimes, what I really want is some "alone time". Just me, myself, and I.
    Yes, there should be a line, but it's not you who gets to decide it. Societal norms, by definition, are implicitly agreed upon by, you guessed it, society. You are an individual; it's not up to you to play "social police".

    It’s not a social norm to be on the computer all day every day. It’s a serious social anxiety problem. 
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It’s not a social norm to be on the computer all day every day. It’s a serious social anxiety problem. 

    But you know what is a social norm? Minding your own business.

  • Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776
    Doing BP week just after Rank Reset is a disastrous combination. 
    Lets let that blow over some, yeah?
  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It’s not a social norm to be on the computer all day every day. It’s a serious social anxiety problem. 

    But you know what is a social norm? Minding your own business.

    It’s my business when you reply to my
    comment and mention me. 
  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    @Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out. 

    You know that different people like different things, yes? Some people just don't like big parties.

    Apparently having dead family members, not living with your parents, or even just not celebrating Christmas are disgusting sins to this guy.
    If you don’t celebrate Christmas, fine. But most people DO celebrate it. Even with dead family
    members or living away from home, go out and do something instead of being a slave to your PC screen.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It’s my business when you reply to my
    comment and mention me. 

    I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    If you don’t celebrate Christmas, fine. But most people DO celebrate it. Even with dead family
    members or living away from home, go out and do something instead of being a slave to your PC screen.

    I do go to meet my family members, since they do celebrate the holiday.
    My PC screen is nothing but obedient. It displays what I want it to, when I want it to.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It’s my business when you reply to my
    comment and mention me. 

    I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.

    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 

    It dumbfounds me that people think it's OK to shame people who are doing nothing wrong just because they don't approve of what they're doing. We all have our problems.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 

    It dumbfounds me that people think it's OK to shame people who are doing nothing wrong just because they don't approve of what they're doing. We all have our problems.

    It’s not a problem to call someone out for having a problem LOL. If everyone never told anyone about their wrongdoings, the world would literally be in flames.  
  • ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:

    It’s my business when you reply to my

    comment and mention me. 

    I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.

    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 

    Some people were raised as gamers.
    Some people work everyday in a judgemental society and look into gaming to just chill out.
    I pop open a Monster, chips and pico de gallo and just play either CoD or DbD.

    Some people deserve this time off from the working world.
    My guy and myself a gaymers and we enjoy the time we get together gaming.

    If that's such a problem for you then having gamer friends or a gaming lifestyle just isn't for you.

    With all due respect,
    GTFOut of Here.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:

    It’s my business when you reply to my

    comment and mention me. 

    I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.

    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 

    Some people were raised as gamers.
    Some people work everyday in a judgemental society and look into gaming to just chill out.
    I pop open a Monster, chips and pico de gallo and just play either CoD or DbD.

    Some people deserve this time off from the working world.
    My guy and myself a gaymers and we enjoy the time we get together gaming.

    If that's such a problem for you then having gamer friends or a gaming lifestyle just isn't for you.

    With all due respect,
    GTFOut of Here.

    I was raised with gaming too, so your point? And you being gay has nothing to do with anything. My point is that it’s ridiculous that you people are saying that it is OKAY to play video games 24/7. There’s no ‘having a break’ here, because games are literally your ‘life’, and people get so addicted to them that it ######### them up when they even attempt to do anything productive in real life. It is NOT normal and NOT okay to play games all day every day. 

    Slaves. To. The. Game. 
  • RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 1,941

    you're more a slave to shaming these people than they are to anything tbh

  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

    I'd approve of this too. I am not sure how much time I'll have to game when the 2x kicks off.

  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Ryuhi said:

    you're more a slave to shaming these people than they are to anything tbh

    How is that? Telling people that something self destructive is bad is not the right thing to do? Hmm, you’re a genius dude! 
  • SmoothSmooth Member Posts: 7

    Self destructive...OMEGALUL ######### are you talking about?

    Anyway, Double BP please?

Sign In or Register to comment.