Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Are the individual sbmm killer levels bugged?

latinfla4latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

After this last patch I am getting the same survivors (starting to keep track like karu) that i would usually get with wraith or trapper (my most played) with my least played killers.

Anybody else running into this?

I mean even my lower sbmm killers are getting to 15 minutes+ for a match🤬

Comments

• gendossgendoss Member Posts: 1,856

Bugged as in doesn't work? Yes.

• latinfla4latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119

Yes unfortunately...you running into the same situation?

• NomiNomadNomiNomad Member Posts: 2,640

I haven't noticed any of the same survivors yet. Maybe because I don't play a Single killer for too long.

Still have the issue where my Survivors are either stacked SWF or literal babies to the game with no inbetween.

Like literally, since SBMM was introduced I've noticed the amount of people with less than 100 hours in my lobbies has skyrocketed. And it's not like I'm doing phenomenally bad or something, I'm getting consistent kills.

• gendossgendoss Member Posts: 1,856

I haven't really experienced that same situation but I have noticed that SBMM just doesn't work very well.

• getuy45u4iugetuy45u4iu Member Posts: 91

It doesn't feel like there's any individual killer sbmm, survivors are the same skill level across all killers.

• JagoJago Member Posts: 1,418

Great talk, great project, sbmm was marketted perfectly.

But it doesnt exist.

• Rey_512Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,622

Unironically, I feel like I get stronger survivor teams when I play weaker killers like Doctor… but when I play Spirit I get more average teams.

• EvilBarney666EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 136

I am a killer main. I have near to 3000 hours in the game. I main A few killers. I was playing doc who I play alot. I should have very high MMR. I load into the lobby on PC. I check profiles.

There was a survivor with no joke. 3 hours. 3 hours. I let him go you could tell he was super new. After the match I asked him if he really was new. He said yes he just got the game eariler in the day.

How if MMR is active and working did that guy get in my lobby? The rest of the team was decent. Oh and he was solo as well.

Point being, I do not think MMR is working. I think BHVR slapped it in and said, working as intended. Just so they could put everyone together and not worry about matchmaking

They are not very transparent with us as a community. I think if they just talked to us more we would be more inclined to be lenient with them.

Just my opinion tho.