Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.
- Terror Radius is now 28m. (from 32m )
- No unsheathe noise while uncrouching.
- Crouching is now instant, similar to Ghostface or Survivors. (from 1.3-seconds)
- When you crouch, the pig becomes undetectable. When you uncrouch, the pig will remain undetectable for the amount of time spent crouching, up to 4-seconds.
- Crouch movement speed increases to 100% or 4.0 ms2 (from 90% or 3.6 ms2)
- While Crouched, the FoV increases by 15-degrees.
- Ambush Dash charge time increased to 1-second. (from 0.75-seconds)
- Ambush Dash duration increased to 2.5-seconds. (from 2-seconds)
- The Reverse Bear Trap(RBT) Death timer is 120-seconds.
- Each time a generator is powered, active RBT Death timers lose 20 seconds.
Searching Jigsaw Boxes
- To remove an RBT, a Survivor must search 3 out of 4 Jigsaw Boxes.
- While Searching a Jigsaw Box with an active RBT, the RBT Death timer is paused.
Jigsaw Box Skill Checks
- Jigsaw Box Skill Checks no longer have Great Skill Check zones.
- Failed Jigsaw Skill Checks have a regression penalty of 50%.
- The Pig does not receive loud noise notifications for failed Skill Checks on Jigsaw Boxes.
- Once all Generators are powered, any inactive RBTs are automatically activated.
- During the End Game Collapse (EGC), while an RBT is active; the EGC timer is paused.
Killer Score Events
- BP gained for the Ambush Dash Score Event increased to 200 Deviousness points (from 100 Deviousness points)
- BP gained for the Ambush Hit Score Event increased to 600 Deviousness points (from 500 Deviousness points)
- BP gained for the Trap Set Score Event increased to 750 Deviousness points (from 500 Deviousness points)
- BP gained for the Game Over score event increased to 2000 Sacrifice points (from 500 Sacrifice points)
- New Score Event; The Game Continues. Awards up to 250 Deviousness Points when a Survivor removes an RBT. Awards 1 Deviousness Points per second when the Survivor is caught in an inactive RBT. Awards 2.5 Deviousness per second when the Survivor is caught in an active RBT.
- New Score Event; Make Your Choice. Awards 250 Deviousness Points when an inactive RBT is activated.
Survivor Score Events
- BP gained for the Macabre Search Score Event increased to 400 Boldness Points (from 100 Objective points)
- New Score Event; Ambush Dash Dodged; Awards 250 Boldness Points for causing The Pig to miss an Ambush Dash.
- New Score Event; Game Escaped. Awards 1000 Survival Points when removing an inactive RBT.
- New Score Event; Deadly Game Escaped. Awards 2000 Survival Points when removing an active RBT.
Ultra Rare Add-ons
- Amanda’s Letter: Hitting a Pallet or Breakable wall while Ambush Dashing will break them and stun the pig for 1.5-seconds. While Crouched, the Aura of all Survivors within 8-meters are revealed to the Pig
- Rule Set No.2: All Survivors start the Trial caught in an RBT.
- Available RBTs reduced by 4.
Very Rare Add-ons
- Crate of Gears: Unchanged
- Amanda’s Secret: Whenever a Generator is completed, the Auras of all Survivors not caught in an RBT are revealed to The Pig for 4-seconds.
- Jigsaw’s Sketch: Available RBTs increased by 1. Spawns 1 additional Jigsaw Box. Survivors must complete 1 additional Jigsaw Box to remove an RBT. *This Add-on does not Stack with Jigsaw’s Annotated Plan
- Shotgun Collar: New Name, Very Rare Rarity; Replaces RBTs with Shotgun Collars. Shotgun Collars have a 60-second Death timer. Shotgun Collars’ timers do not reduce whenever a generator is completed. Shotgun Collars do not activate when a generator is completed. Shotgun Collars are activated while the collared survivor is not within 16m of another survivor. Shotgun Collars start to beep when 8m away from the nearest survivor, and beep faster again at 12m, and fastest at 16m.
- Bag of Gears: Unchanged
- Jigsaw’s Annotated Plan: Spawns 1 additional Jigsaw Box. Survivors must complete 1 additional Jigsaw Box to remove an RBT. *This Add-on does not Stack with Jigsaw’s Sketch
- Interlocking Razor: Increases the chance of triggering a Skill Check while searching a Jigsaw Box by 5%. If a Survivor fails a Jigsaw Box Skill Check; they become broken for 60-seconds.
- Slow-Release Toxin: Hitting a Survivor with your Ambush Dash inflicts Exhaustion for 5-seconds.
- Razor Wires: Rare Rarity; Hitting a Survivor with your Ambush Dash inflicts Broken for 90-seconds.
- Last Will: Unchanged.
- Video Tape: Reduces the Successful Ambush Dash Hit Cooldown by 20%
- Workshop Grease: Uncommon Rarity. Reduces the size of Skill Check Success Zones, while searching a Jigsaw Box, by 50%. Increases the chance of triggering a Skill Check while searching a Jigsaw Box by 5%.
- Rusty Attachments: Uncommon Rarity; Hitting a Survivor with your Ambush Dash inflicts Mangled and Hemorrhage until healed.
- Cassette Player: New Name; The Ambush Dash’s Roar is played globally.
- Shattered Syringe: Unchanged
- Combat Straps: After The Pig uncrouches, The Pig remains Undetectable for a time equal to the time spent crouching, up to a maximum of 10-seconds.
- John’s Medical File: Increases the Ambush Dash Duration by 0.5-seconds.
- Tampered Timer: Common Rarity. Grants 100% bonus bloodpoints for Trap Set Score Events. Removes the ability for Survivors to see how close they are to death. (The RBT Timer turns red but doesn’t move while active. The RBT only beeps at the slowest speed.)
- The main objective of this rework was to make the Pig more consistent and less annoying for both sides, without these changes affecting her lethality. A secondary objective was to make the Pig more punishing for mistakes.
- The timer has been reduced by 30-seconds, which seems like a nerf at first glance, but the timer is paused while searching a jigsaw box. The time to search the minimum 3 Jigsaw Boxes is 36-seconds without add-ons. So the total time of the timer remains the same.
- The boxes needing a set amount to be searched reduces the annoyance for the survivor, as you no longer have to search up to 6 potentially while reducing the annoyance for the killer since they can't get it off the first try.
- The timer has been paused while searching a jigsaw box to make it fairer for survivors. If you can search the box, you can live. There’s no situation where you die mid-search.
- The timer reducing when further generators add a lethality increase in fitting with the aesthetic of RBTs and Saw. in the same vein as Saw 5. Playing selfishly gets people killed, you need to work as a team. This also acts as a slight buff as it discourages the team from further working on generators even when the trap is active.
- Crouching has been made instant and with increased speed. This allows for mind games by hiding the Pig’s model at loops, like Ghostface, and also allows the ambush dash to be easier to fake.
- The ambush dash charge speed was decreased due to the crouch change. Previously it took 1.3 seconds to crouch and 0.75 seconds to charge, making 2.05 seconds total. With the crouch being instant, it now takes 1 second to begin an ambush dash.
- The capability for pigs to harass people with traps and get them killed has been reduced. Addons that slowed search speed are kept but the timer is paused while searching. Tampered timer has been changed and no add-ons affect the timer. Multiple box add-ons no longer stack
- Amanda’s letter has the RBT downsides removed but has reduced aura reading range, as well as adding the ability to destroy pallets via Ambush Dash.
- Shotgun Collars are an alternative to RBTs. They trade the ability to slowdown the game, to instead force survivors to stay close to each other. If you chase one survivor, a Collared survivor might have to chase you, to avoid dying.
- The Tampered Timer now makes it impossible for survivors to keep track of their timer, leading to overestimating how much time is left. It also increases the amount of bloodpoints the Pig can get; due to its minimal effect and give positive feedback since it’s hard for the Pig to tell how much or how little the add-on is helping.
Post edited by Inferno427 on