Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Who started to camp more?

123457»

Comments

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Build a wall around hooked survivors. The wall only works against killers. Better yet, make hooked guys disappear as soon as they're hanged and respawn "n" seconds later at an unknown location. Bam. Got rid of camping AND tunneling in one stroke. And give everyone BP.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776

Build a wall around hooked survivors. The wall only works against killers. Better yet, make hooked guys disappear as soon as they're hanged and respawn "n" seconds later at an unknown location. Bam. Got rid of camping AND tunneling in one stroke. And give everyone BP.

Have the sacrifice animation happen on every hook as the respawn timer starts. It's like the entity is playing the crane game.

Entity: "Aw, man, another Claudette in dark clothes?"

• MullatoMullato Member Posts: 104
    Here's my "Camp story" time.

Once I let my girlfriend play her first game while I took a shower. She picked leatherface and we were around rank 12 right after rank reset. So when i get back the survivors had completed all the gens, and were running in circles around her repeatedly blinding and tea-bagging...LOL.

So I grabbed the controller and chainsawed one. Laid the p3 Claudette on the hook and stood literally in her face with my chainsaw revved. Hahaha. I guess they were friends tho because another went in for the stupid save. So I hooked the other and did the exact same thing.

I should of felt dirty, but it was a glorious win imo.
  • UltraXUltraX Member Posts: 30

@Mullato said:
    Here's my "Camp story" time.

Once I let my girlfriend play her first game while I took a shower. She picked leatherface and we were around rank 12 right after rank reset. So when i get back the survivors had completed all the gens, and were running in circles around her repeatedly blinding and tea-bagging...LOL.

_ So I grabbed the controller_ and chainsawed one. Laid the p3 Claudette on the hook and stood literally in her face with my chainsaw revved. Hahaha. I guess they were friends tho because another went in for the stupid save. So I hooked the other and did the exact same thing.

I should of felt dirty, but it was a glorious win imo.

Controller on Killer. Ew. I did that when I first played over 2 years ago on PC and I wised up.

Your entitled to how you want to play but I would rather play on a dance pad than a controller for Killer.

• MullatoMullato Member Posts: 104
    @UltraX

Yeah, well I play on ps4...i get 360'd alot and sometimes wrecked if the survivor is good. 

Oh well I'll live.
  • LarczLarcz Member Posts: 531
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

I didn't know an excuse was needed to camp. 

I will update my guide accordingly. 

Priceless, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read that.

God forbid people play however they want within the confines of the game. 

Exactly my sentiment. No one needs an excuse to play the way they want.

When the "way they want" is detrimental to everyone involved, even themselves, yes you need an excuse. Camping hurts both sides. Nobody wants 10k point games where you barely single pip.

I've seen enough gen rushers leave with barely 10k points.

So this counts for both sides.
    @Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    As a killer it's your job to check gens and don't let survivors do all of them so you can kill them all.
    As a survivor your job is to finish the gens and escape, meaning that it's not their main priority to run towards the killer and get some Bold bps.
    If survivors "genrush" it's because killer is giving them the chance to do it.
    Not every killer the map pressure of Billy and nurse. 
    @Tsulan
    That's why you got perks like PGTW, it works so damn well on killers with less map pressure.
    Maybe it's because I'm about to fall asleep. But I don't know what perk you mean. 
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel
    Ok it was just the sleep.

Sooo, I really think this perk needs a buff. 
    Something like destroying a freshly repaired gen.
    @Tsulan
    A buff? That perk is really strong already.
    I've managed to get 4K without a single gen being done quite a few times.
    Yeah very strong like ruin lol.Before i hook somone 2 gens on 9/10 games alredy done soo yeah for sure kick one gen after hook somone make make gane ezi win.4K only if survs refuse to make gens and just wait for unhook.
  • LarczLarcz Member Posts: 531
    And about camping i camp only when i dont have a choice like last victim and gens are done hatch spawn gate are open etc.Or when surv tbag me.
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Larcz said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@UltraX said:

@Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

@Raccoon said:

I didn't know an excuse was needed to camp. 

I will update my guide accordingly. 

Priceless, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read that.

God forbid people play however they want within the confines of the game. 

Exactly my sentiment. No one needs an excuse to play the way they want.

When the "way they want" is detrimental to everyone involved, even themselves, yes you need an excuse. Camping hurts both sides. Nobody wants 10k point games where you barely single pip.

I've seen enough gen rushers leave with barely 10k points.

So this counts for both sides.
    @Tsulan
    There's a difference.
    As a killer it's your job to check gens and don't let survivors do all of them so you can kill them all.
    As a survivor your job is to finish the gens and escape, meaning that it's not their main priority to run towards the killer and get some Bold bps.
    If survivors "genrush" it's because killer is giving them the chance to do it.
    Not every killer the map pressure of Billy and nurse. 
    @Tsulan
    That's why you got perks like PGTW, it works so damn well on killers with less map pressure.
    Maybe it's because I'm about to fall asleep. But I don't know what perk you mean. 
    @Tsulan
    Pop Goes The Weasel
    Ok it was just the sleep.

Sooo, I really think this perk needs a buff. 
    Something like destroying a freshly repaired gen.
    @Tsulan
    A buff? That perk is really strong already.
    I've managed to get 4K without a single gen being done quite a few times.
    Yeah very strong like ruin lol.Before i hook somone 2 gens on 9/10 games alredy done soo yeah for sure kick one gen after hook somone make make gane ezi win.4K only if survs refuse to make gens and just wait for unhook.
    It works for me at rank 1.
  • MakoFenrirMakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    Nikkiwhat said:
    This forum just makes me laugh even more at how whiny killers are, lot of ya are some entitled pieces of work......
    Fixed that for you. 
  • CymerCymer Member Posts: 942
    Well, I didn't start to camp more with the locker buff. I just assume that there are survivors within 40m of the hook and search/"camp" the area. 
    I have yet to see a survivor who jumps into a locker when I down someone and waits until I hook them, and to let the BBQ effect worn-out.
    And often there is someone near, comming for the rescue.
    Or I just play the hag and I don't care, because I put a trap down and start searching/trapping the area.
  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

@purebalance said:

@Vietfox said:
    purebalance said:

@scorpio said:

@JanTheMan said:

Rebel_Raven said:

JanTheMan said:

Aw, so this is the new excuse.

You are aware that the mechanics of BBQ, right?

If you don't see an aura, there is supposed to be a survivor near. 

With distortion, and lockers blocking BBQ, killers will likely get false results.

Kinda unfair to blame the killer for that. 

Especially if someone other than Jeff is running Distortion. 

Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot    camping is a legit strategy

If running around in circles is a legit strategy then yall have no room to criticize camping.

I abhor 360, but if you are talking about looping that's on you. 360=garbage strat abusing mechanics looping is using mind games and perks to escape.

@purebalance
    Lmao 360 = garbage? Learn to aim/counter it

Stop abusing broken mechanics. On console it's not the same as PC where you can aim as well. You're trash if you need to resort to 360.

You must suck if someone 360's you on console lol.