Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Quentin Smith perks rework

ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Then how do you guys know if they ask you ... Who is the character licensed with the worst perks? who would respond ?? Quentin Smith !, and then it is very sad, because he is a licensed character and I really like to play with him, but here I can leave you some ideas for Quentin's perks.

Wake up!

Opening speed bonus increased to 11/25/30
Now additionally shows the auras of exit gates you've opened They are visible to 1, 2, 3 survivors.

(Another idea)

You start the match with a penalty of 5/10/15% at the opening of the exit doors, each hit that the killer gives you will increase the speed by 5%/10%/15% up to a maximum of 15%/30% and 45% of speed.
Your aura will be visible to 1/2/3 survivors.
Maximun of 3 hits.
Ok, look. If we survive the next 24 hours, then I'll take you out on a real date. "- Quentin Smith"

Pharmacy

You are good at finding objects in the chests, you will have the option to choose any of these objects common, uncommon, rare. The probability of finding a common object will be 50%, the probability of finding an uncommon object will be 30% and the probability of a rare object will be 20%. You will open the chests 10% 20% 30% faster. It reduces the noise is reduced by 4% 8% 12%

2 idea

You're good at looking for medical medkits in chests.
The probability of finding a very rare medkit will be
10%
The probability of finding a rare medkit will be 20%
The probability of finding an uncommon medkit will be 30%
And the probability of finding a common medkit will be 40%
You will open the chests 10% / 20% / 30% faster.
The noise is reduced by 4% / 8% / 12%.

_"Adrenaline, it's going to keep us awake. I stole it from one of the Nurse's carts." — Quentin Smith
_
Vigil

You look over your friends even in dire situations.

You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhausted, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered and Blindness Status Effects 10 % faster. While you run you recover from exhaustion by 7% 14% 20%

Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

"I'm gonna be here when you wake up. You're gonna make it." — Quentin Smith

Post edited by Arroz on
«1

Comments

  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

    Love the Vigil change. It'd actually make it EXIST. I like the other reworks too <3

  • NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Awesome, yes please. I especially like the 2nd idea of wake up. 
  • Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Wake up is fine. Why a rework? Good ideas but perks don't need a rework, they are under used not underpowered. 
  • Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    I use his perks all the time lol
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    I think wake up really need a rework!, pharmacy is good if you dont get selfcare in the bloodweb and you only have pharmacy, but i think wake up is weak.. Maybe if devs increase the opening speed of exit doors it would be a good perk.
    Thank you for your opinion!

  • MasonHugsCatsMasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Yes. Pharmacy one is a little confusing TBH but it seems along the lines of 10% Purple Med Kit, 30% Green, then 60% Yellow or something.
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    Nice idea!

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

    Good ideas for Wake up and Vigil!!! I really like how pharmacy works right now though and I really like getting a med kit from my chests all the time so I would hate to see it go :frown:

  • xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 815

    I like your vigil idea a bunch.

    As for Wake Up, it should literally wake you up when an exit gate opens figuring adrenaline does and it isn’t in the name of the perk, lol, and it should improve your speed to wake up other survivors. Maybe by 4/8/12% or something

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    Hope and devs buff Quentin's perks :)

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    Yeah wake up should increase the speed of doors of exit, that the exit is visible for 1/2/3 survivors and if the killer is freddy it should wake up because the perk is called "wake up" as you said .. the devs hate quentin or that ? xD his perks are not so bad, just that they are not so useful .. the only useful thing was vigil when the exhaustion recovered but now it's useful..

  • AlwaysInAGoodShapeAlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited December 2018

    NEVER REWORK PHARMACY! Or give the survivor 2 durability addons on top of the current pharmacy, then I agree.

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    It would be good for pharmacy to guarantee very rare / rare / uncommon and common addons

  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

    I like the Pharmacy we have now because you get two uses of the Green Medkit, but yours would be a random medkit that could be good or bad.

    I like your Wake Up, it might be a bit too powerful but it is somewhat balanced because it requires you to be hit 3 times, that's basically one hook and escaping a second hook so if you get all three hits you've been hooked maybe twice and getting out really quick would be a blessing.

    Vigil allowing you to recover from Exhaustion while running is nice, I run Vigil with my Exhaustion perks anyway so this would be a perfect change, and balanced since it only effects you.

  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,015
    Give wake up aura reading while being in ine exist gates also - me, way too many times.
  • KingSavageGamingKingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Arroz said:

    Then how do you guys know if they ask you ... Who is the character licensed with the worst perks? who would respond ?? Quentin Smith !, and then it is very sad, because he is a licensed character and I really like to play with him, but here I can leave you some ideas for Quentin's perks.

    Wake up!

    Opening speed bonus increased to 11/25/30
    Now additionally shows the auras of exit gates you've opened They are visible to 1, 2, 3 survivors.

    (Another idea)

    You start the match with a penalty of 5/10/15% at the opening of the exit doors, each hit that the killer gives you will increase the speed by 5%/10%/15% up to a maximum of 15%/30% and 45% of speed.
    Your aura will be visible to 1/2/3 survivors.
    Maximun of 3 hits.
    Ok, look. If we survive the next 24 hours, then I'll take you out on a real date. "- Quentin Smith"

    Pharmacy

    You are good at finding objects in the chests, you will have the option to choose any of these objects common, uncommon, rare. The probability of finding a common object will be 50%, the probability of finding an uncommon object will be 30% and the probability of a rare object will be 20%. You will open the chests 10% 20% 30% faster. It reduces the noise is reduced by 4% 8% 12%

    2 idea

    You're good at looking for medical medkits in chests.
    The probability of finding a very rare medkit will be
    10%
    The probability of finding a rare medkit will be 20%
    The probability of finding an uncommon medkit will be 30%
    And the probability of finding a common medkit will be 40%
    You will open the chests 10% / 20% / 30% faster.
    The noise is reduced by 4% / 8% / 12%.

    _"Adrenaline, it's going to keep us awake. I stole it from one of the Nurse's carts." — Quentin Smith
    _
    Vigil

    You look over your friends even in dire situations.

    You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhausted, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered and Blindness Status Effects 10 % faster. While you run you recover from exhaustion by 7% 14% 20%

    Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

    "I'm gonna be here when you wake up. You're gonna make it." — Quentin Smith

    Recover from exhaustion while running...no
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2018

    Why not?, it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?, it is useless because even if you are still recovering from exhaustion, it would be a lost perk slot ..

  • KingSavageGamingKingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Arroz said:

    Why not?, it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?, it is useless because even if you are still recovering from exhaustion, it would be a lost perk slot ..

    The last thing we need is to go back to the recover from exhaustion while running meta leave it in the past 
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    The point is that vigil is useless, because if we are going to leave it as they are going to come out new DLC and vigil will stay back and back until it becomes the new deja vu ... what we need are ideas for the devs can make a buff to the perks of quentin and a rework to freddy

  • KingSavageGamingKingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Arroz said:

    The point is that vigil is useless, because if we are going to leave it as they are going to come out new DLC and vigil will stay back and back until it becomes the new deja vu ... what we need are ideas for the devs can make a buff to the perks of quentin and a rework to freddy

    I don't see the problem with vigil it does what it says if they're gonna buff it recovering from exhaustion while running ain't it chief
  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    Okay, so vigil will be usseles?.. What more ideas can you give to vigil than no to recover from exhaustion?

  • GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,211

    @KingSavageGaming said:
    Recover from exhaustion while running...no

    This is what I was going to say.

    Being able to run from a Killer while you become less exhausted just sounds incredibly strong.

    @Arroz said:
    it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?

    ...

    ...

    Umm. Am I reading this right? Are you saying it doesn't make sense for someone to become less exhausted by sitting still?

    ...

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2018

    It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

  • KingSavageGamingKingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    edited December 2018
    Arroz said:

    It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

    I seriously don't see the problem with vigil it recovers status effects no need to touch it wake up and pharmacy could take some changes though 
  • UltraXUltraX Member Posts: 30

    Quentin needs a face rework first and foremost.

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    @KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

    It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

    I seriously don't see the problem with vigil it recovers status effects no need to touch it wake up and pharmacy could take some changes though 

    You do not see the problem because you are that stereotype of killers that want all the buffs for you and all the nerf for the survivors? ... if they continue with that stereotype so the game can never be balanced ;)

  • ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

    @UltraX said:
    Quentin needs a face rework first and foremost.

    That's true, but apparently Kyle Gallner did not give the rights to his face, it is very sad truthfully hopefully and devs can buy the rights of the face of Kyle Gallner

  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,015

    @Arroz said:

    @UltraX said:
    Quentin needs a face rework first and foremost.

    That's true, but apparently Kyle Gallner did not give the rights to his face, it is very sad truthfully hopefully and devs can buy the rights of the face of Kyle Gallner

    Having their face in the game, on the character that gets hurt, stabbed, shocked, killed wouldn't be that cool now that i think about it.

    But more of a teenager face would be cool

  • GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,211
    edited December 2018

    @Arroz said:
    It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

    hahahaha

    I agree Quentin perks could use a buff since I think they, as a whole, suck the most out of any Survivor's, I just do not agree with the vigil buff.

    But thanks for the generalization.

  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

    Pharmacy is good enough already. I use it over self-care. Since the healing changes most killers are using perks or add-ons to apply mangled, so a self-care is about 40 seconds. Far too long, I'll take the risk of relying on a med-kit and doing it in half-the time.

Sign In or Register to comment.