The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• bevdog67bevdog67 Member Posts: 55
    The Pig

While I believe that Myers is not only the most ballanced killer but the most fun to play against, I have a real big soft spot in my heart for The Pig. There is just something so satisfying about ambushing a survivor or getting a RBT kill. Ms. Piggy for life <3

• kevinb420kevinb420 Member Posts: 32
    Michael Myers

Man I love them all but my favorite has to be Myers, he’s just too fun. I enjoy playing Freddy a lot lately, I don’t see why he gets so much hate.

• FrozenMelonFrozenMelon Member Posts: 2
    The Pig

Pig doesn´t have a one-hit like M. Myers but because of her traps she prevents survs from doing gens and force them to run around the map and are easy targets for attack!

• ScrewsieScrewsie Member Posts: 8
    The Pig

Pig is probably my favourite out of the liscensed Killers to play.
    (Also, like the Huntress, she has that animal motif which I enjoy greatly. )

• KeiwolfsKeiwolfs Member Posts: 4
    Michael Myers

I do like the stealthy Pig, but I love the Halloween first movies and scratched mirror Myers scares the crap out of survivors

• AstoriaAstoria Member Posts: 5
    Michael Myers

I like Freddy and The Pig, but Myers is still 1st.

• IntelectualHoboIntelectualHobo Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Freddy Krueger
    I'm sure they'll buff him any day now
  • GhostrickSpecterGhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 452
    edited June 2018
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy~ He's one of my favorite~

• LRGamerLRGamer Member Posts: 149
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy and Michael. I like Freddy More because if you Do well with him, that shows that you can do it with every Killer or that you face the worst Survivors

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,068
    Michael Myers

myers is a really solid killer. Freddy's a joke, his power is the equivalent of no mither (it makes it harder to win). The pig is made to be scummy. You put a trap on their head so for the rest of the game you can patrol the boxes until the survivor dies. Essentially she's made for tunnelling. Leatherface is another version of the pig but worse. A terrible killer accept for camping, that really skilled strat. Everyone with common sense knows if you constantly go round corners sticking close to a the wall, leatherface cant hit you with the chainsaw so they just get salty and stand at the hook, chainsaw at the ready. Please devs stop creating things like insidious, no mither, and trashy killer powers without giving the power thought.

edited June 2018
    Michael Myers

@Nosferatu said:
    Freddy is too weak. Michael is cool but his perks are trash. Pig is fairly weak & her perks aren't good. Leatherface has good perks and has an easy one-hit down.

Yeh an easy 1 hit down against clueless survivors in the grey ranks. its not exactly easy if the survivors know what they're doing.

• joaovittor_sbjoaovittor_sb Member Posts: 2
    The Pig
    Love Myers, but recently I'm enjoying so much the pig gameplay, it's so much fun
    edited June 2018
    Michael Myers

):

• Dante_Dante_ Member Posts: 3
    The Pig

Piggy. I find her mechanic one of the fun ones and allows you to drag the game out for more blood points. I can only imagine the type of skins they could add for her if they were given the ability to.

• TuckitaTuckita Member Posts: 10
    Michael Myers

Michael <3

• Alther_PrimusAlther_Primus Member Posts: 125
    Freddy Krueger

Although I can't deny that Michael is a far more interesting killer mechanically, as is the Pig, I can't help but vote for Freddy. He's my favorite slasher of all time and he has a lot of potential to be a very fun ambush killer depending on how they handle him going forward. (Yes, I'm a fanboy).

• ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    The Pig

the pig is the best killer jejejeejejejejejejejejejejejeejejejejejejej

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 630
    The Pig
    The Pig
  • xywwakxywwak Member Posts: 16
    Michael Myers

MM ... just because of legit wallhacking miror :chuffed:

• GHERBEARRULESGHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 76
    The Pig

PIG

• LunarPhoenix0LunarPhoenix0 Member Posts: 12
    Leatherface

Leatherface is mostly my main next to Billy, Myers would definitely be third in place.

• FoggyMindFoggyMind Member Posts: 3
    The Pig

Easier to say which one is worst. Freddy is totally boring killer x)

• greivous654321greivous654321 Member Posts: 27
    Michael Myers
    Micheal best killer is giod
  • StompaStompa Member Posts: 122
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy: the Zen like charakter design helps with accepting losses; and if they go full tryhard and genrush him? then just go afk and deny them the points like they deny them from you. ( as a bonus you get less salt in post game chat and from time to time a ragequitter)

side not: hope there is a Robert Englund skin for freddy one day

• TiyrTiyr Member Posts: 47
    Michael Myers

Myers , spooky boy is much fun to play as and against

• daggersnightdaggersnight Member Posts: 18
    The Pig

Amanda aka The Pig. I love her to death and back. Just something about her fits me as a player.

• TrapperKeeperTrapperKeeper Member Posts: 22
    Leatherface

MICHAEL... YOU NEED TO STOP THIS MICHAEL!

• NerganaNergana Member Posts: 6
    Freddy Krueger

Honestly, I bet these votes are solely based on the killers tier ratings and viability as opposed to actual character appreciation. Otherwise I feel like Freddy would be receiving a vast larger amount of love.

• HalloweenHangoverHalloweenHangover Member Posts: 2
    Michael Myers

Myers because he got me into the game.