Dead By Daylight New Chapter Idea + FanMade Updates
- New Chapter: Burning Sensation
- Added A New Killer: The Pyromaniac
- Added A New Survivor: Anele Keitumetse
- Survivor Icons - The players can now go to the settings and remove the survivor icons.
- Visual Updates To Maps In Haddonfield and Backwater Swamp
- Visual Update To The Broken Key
- Visual Updates To The Twins
- Added A New Animation To Toolboxes And Medkits
- When Healing Another Survivor, Healing Is More Realistic
- Changed Injured Running Animation
- Changed Hook Scream Facial Animations
- Changed Idle Animation In-Game
THE TWINS REWORK:
- When Controlling Victor, Charlotte Has A Roaming AI
- The Twins Now Have 3 New Addons, And 3 Iridescent Addons
- Charlotte's Face Looks More Like A Female, Made Her Cheeks Look Skinnier.
- Fixed An Issue Where All The Other Survivors Are Wearing The Same Cosmetics As You When Playing Certain Characters.
- Fixed Claire Redfield's Face
- Reduced Some Lag
Changes From Live Release (5.2.0):
- The Cenobite's Voice Lines Have Been Added Back
- Added One New Voice Line For The Cenobite
- The Chatterer's Voice Has Been Changed To Sound More Like Teeth Chattering
NEW IN-GAME STORE CONTENT:
- New Outfit For The Twins
- Added Head Piece To The Cenobite's Very Rare Cosmetic
- New Outfit For Elodie Rakato
- New Outfit For Yun-Jin Lee
- New Outfit For Cheryl Mason
- New Outfit For Nemesis
NEW CHAPTER 22 INFO:
- As we said before, we've added a new chapter, along with a new survivor and new killer. Allow Us To Explain Their Power And Perks.
- Added A New Status Effect: Aching
The Pyromaniac's Power:
- Press The Active Ability Button To Hold Fire.
- Release The Button To Throw A Fireball
If A Survivor Is Caught With This Fireball, They Will Enter The Aching Status Effect.
- The Survivor Will Be Forced To Find A Bucket Of Water
- The Bucket Of Waters Will Be Revealed In A Orange Aura
- If The Survivor Doesn't Find A Bucket Of Water In 25 Seconds, They Will Be Put Into The Dying State.
- The Survivor Will Also Slow Down
THE ACHING STATUS EFFECT
- You Will Have A Meter Below Your Portrait Highlighted In Orange
- Unlike Deep Wounds, This Will Go Up, Instead Of Down
- If It Goes Up And Fills All The Way, You Will Fall To The Ground
- Unlike Deep Wounds Though, You Are Going To Die Tremendously Quicker In The Dying State. Leading to only 55 Seconds On The Ground
Hell's Fever Addons:
Worn-Out Match: Slightly Increases Aching Meter
Burnt Stick: Slightly Decreases Movement Speed While In Aching Status Effect
Rusty Metal Pipe: Slightly Increases Movement Speed When Holding Fire
Burnt Family Photo: Moderately Increases Aching Meter
Burning Match: Moderately Decreases Movement Speed While In Aching Status Effect
Burning Stick: Moderately Increases Movement Speed When Holding Fire
Old Birth Certificate: Moderately Increases Time For The Survivor To Pour Water On Themselves
Apartment Key #203: Survivors Carrying The Water Bucket Suffer From The Exhausted Status Effect
Suspension Letter: Considerably Increases Movement Speed While Holding Fire
Match On Fire: Survivors Inflicted With The Aching Status Effect, Will Also Gain The Oblivious Status Effect
Ripped Love Letter: Considerably Increases Aching Meter
Purple/Very Rare Addons:
Criminal Record: Makes It Were, Survivors Cannot See The Aura Of The Buckets When Over a 32 Meter Range
Wanted Street Sign: When A Survivor Pours Water On Themselves, You Gain The Undetectable Status Effect For 20 Seconds
Iridescent/Ultra Rare Addons:
Iridescent Lighter: Survivors CANNOT see the auras of the buckets.
Teddy Bear: When You Hit Survivors With A Fireball, They Become Injured Instead Of Aching.
Iridescent Bomb: When Survivors Are Inflicted With The Aching Status Effect And They Run Out Of Time, They Die Instead Of Falling To The Ground.
THE PYROMANIAC'S PERKS:
When A Generator Is Completed All The Other Generators That Are Not Being Repaired, Will Begin To Regress. When A Survivor Begins Working On These Regressing Generators, They Will Receive Difficult Skill Checks For The Remainder Of Working On That Generator.
When the obsession begins to cleanse a totem, you will see their aura for the remainder of them cleansing the totem. If They Are Cleansing A Hex, They Will Be Exposed And Have Their Aura Revealed.
My Special Guest:
When a survivor enters the basement, you will receive a token. You can only get 1 token. If you hook a survivor in the basement and walk away 24 Meters Away, press the active ability button to instantly down survivors that are in the basement trying to save a person.
Anele Keitumetse's Perks:
When You Are Being Chased By The Killer And You Are Grabbed From A Window Or Pallet, Press The Active Ability Button To Instantly Escape The Killer's Grasp. This Perk Deactivates For The Duration Of The Match Afterwards.
When A Generator Is Complete, You Gain A Token. When A Survivor Is Hooked 75 Meters Or Less From You, All Of Your Tokens Get Consumed. Depending On The Amount Of Tokens You Got, It gives you power. 1 Token: 9% Haste Boost For 7 Seconds. 3 Tokens: Counters ANY status effect for 9 Seconds. 5 Tokens: The Hooked Survivor Gains The Endurance Status Effect For 50 Second When They Are Unhooked. WARNING: When The Amount Of Tokens Are Consumed, NOT ALL of the effects will work, only the amount of tokens you got will effect.
When You Are Hooked, You Gain The Endurance Status Effect. You only keep this status effect for 10 Seconds.
Thank you guys for reading
I used the dbd patch notes format to make this more realistic.