Home Dead by Daylight Forums Optimization
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Can use hatch with a active reverse bear trap

Tylerja1Tylerja1 Member Posts: 18
edited September 21 in Optimization

So if it's not bad enough playing as a stealth killer that people are always in discord,

When the mechanics that make the killer viable don't work correctly or weren't thought about it makes winning impossible.

Their should really be a anti cheat like software to make it so the game won't run while discord or teamspeak are active, killers can already be at a huge disadvantage when just one or two survivors are running certain builds.

On top of being in discord, they were body blocking hooks and the games terrible FOV can make you miss if they're crouching, and why as a killer can I be body blocked by survivors but then can run right through me if I corner them and I hit them

Tbt these players deserve a soft ban

1 votes

Answered · Last Updated

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 15,641

From what you describe, nothing they did was against the game rules - yes you can use the hatch with an active RBT. And also, survivors can body block hooks etc.

This discussion has been closed.