Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

"Perform co-op actions" daily bugged

TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 491

I just had a match where I ran Bond for the sake of a "Perform co-op actions" daily. I did 3 gens with my allies and also healed someone from dying state off the ground with an ally.
And I only got 8 seconds for my daily?

I don't know how long I did co-op actions for but judging by my 8000 Objective points it was a pretty damn long time. I also have a friend in another Discord who said he got it to 172 seconds (out ot 180) just for it to never go up again.

Comments

• RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 583

I thought it was accumulating super slow, guess I was right

• TheOwlTheOwl Member Posts: 75

I'm having the same issue. "The Initiation" daily ritual counter is still at 0/180 for me despite trying to accumulate time for it over several matches.

• vanillabeansimvanillabeansim Member Posts: 7
    Glad I’m not the only one. I remember completing this one before pretty fast and easy. I guess I’ll just trash it.