We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

"Perform co-op actions" daily bugged

TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 488

I just had a match where I ran Bond for the sake of a "Perform co-op actions" daily. I did 3 gens with my allies and also healed someone from dying state off the ground with an ally.
And I only got 8 seconds for my daily?

I don't know how long I did co-op actions for but judging by my 8000 Objective points it was a pretty damn long time. I also have a friend in another Discord who said he got it to 172 seconds (out ot 180) just for it to never go up again.

Tagged:

Comments

• RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 583

I thought it was accumulating super slow, guess I was right

• TheOwlTheOwl Member Posts: 75

I'm having the same issue. "The Initiation" daily ritual counter is still at 0/180 for me despite trying to accumulate time for it over several matches.

• vanillabeansimvanillabeansim Member Posts: 7
    Glad I’m not the only one. I remember completing this one before pretty fast and easy. I guess I’ll just trash it.