Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why do you keep playing DBD?

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,605

Don't see a reason to stop playing the game when i'm still having fun.

Well that's not true actually, i can think of multiple reasons why i would stop playing while still having fun gameplay-wise but i haven't hit any of those reasons yet.

• Because I love this game and I'm still having fun, and I'm on PS4. This game has been the best it's been since I started playing in late 2019.

• Dito175Dito175 Member Posts: 1,363

I like the lore.

• lordfartlordfart Member Posts: 538

I usually play high intensity shooters with fast lobbies or with mates which doesn't give me room to do little real life things while I game, so I like that with DBD I don't need to be as focused and can do productive irl things while queuing and stuff

• KurriKurri Member Posts: 1,599

Other games that have grind to them are more complicated. I like the simplicity of play game, get points, use points to level characters. Play game, get points, user points for characters/cosmetics/upgrades.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,529

Because it's so unique and I have fun playing it. I can easily go and play 10 free to play popular shooter games or battle royale games, but there is only one DBD. No other games are like it in the slightest.

• Well, there is terrordrome, that horror movie video game street fighter. But i guess you don't really play as killers, it's more like killers killing each other. Lol

• noctis129noctis129 Member Posts: 967

Idk. But I love dbd.

• AshInTheTallGrassAshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,496

You're right. Anytime I've heard a "this is going to be the next DBD," it isn't.

• Slaughterhouse3Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 832

The lore, the gameplay, The killers having different powers is awesome!, The the licensed characters of course. Oh and i'm a huge horror fan! This game does have negatives but it doesn't outweigh the positives. At least for me anyway :)

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    edited September 2021

Archive Challenges. And I want to get every Survivor to P3-lvl50

• Tricksters_WifeTricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

Quite a couple things. I love horror, and this is a really fun game to play with my friends. I like the characters a lot as well. Trickster obviously makes up for a huge part of me staying on DBD as well — with his lore, aesthetic, and kit. And just the overall gameplay itself is fun. The majority of the community is really nice too and I feel like I fit in here compared to any other game I play.

• RenRenRenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Its fun.

• shaloshalo Member Posts: 1,160

Sunk Cost Fallacy, beause of the time and money I have already invested in the game I am reluctant to stop.

• RougualRougual Member Posts: 517

Depression.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,590

The only other playable multiplayer on the market is cod cold war so dbd is the 2nd option

• steponmeadirissteponmeadiris Member Posts: 222

stabbing people = fun