Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Boon totem and bugs will ruin survivor queue

Players who are playing killer, whether they are maining killers or not, will not approve of the new system with conjuction of boon totems as it consumes more time. If 4 survivors decided (especially SWF) to use a boon totem perk and it seems better than the current 4 meta perks then killers will simply decline in playing rate. There will be seldom matches, more people will leave because of long queue time and the game begins to decline in Twitch views and playerbase.

Bugs in this game are also a problem that hasn't been dealt with for a long time which affects the game long-term. I'm gravely concerned about the future of this game and where it's headed towards.

As I seen the past few updates and experienced most DbD chapters, things clearly got out of hand. What I don't comprehend is that why isn't BHVR sued yet for their malicious business practices?

For being so sneaky and quiet about removing the voice lines of Pinhead just at the last second of releasing Pinhead in the store for which they refuse to refund your money if you're unsatisfactory about the product.

Comments

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,843

I will decide whether I approve of the system once I know what the system is.

Killers leaving doesn't bother me, either. Give me faster queues, baby!

The Pinhead thing is extremely sus.

• Mak0Mak0 Member Posts: 250

We don’t even have a single boon totem perk in the game yet. Slow your rolls

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,035

Another person complaining about boon totems before we even know their effects, please just hold your horses before claiming it's going to ruin the killer experience.