My Suggested changes for The Legion
I've dabbled a bit with various types of game balance for a couple of years and do like The Legion and the potential they have to be fun and viable killer so I'll throw out my suggested changes and a bit of reasoning as to why I feel would place this killer in a good spot.
- Feral Frenzy's Stun duration now is now based on the amount of power gauge consumed during use.
- Feral Frenzy now notifies the user when survivors are mending within the killers terror radius
- Feral Frenzy power gauge can only be filled to 75 out of 100% on the next use when a basic attack is missed.
- Feral Frenzy has an Internal Cool down of 5 Seconds
- Feral Frenzy now requires 3 hits down from 4
- Feral Frenzy Speed Slightly reduced to 130% from 132%
- Franks mixtape now causes survivor who are already injured to need only 2 hits of Feral Frenzy to down from 3.
I'll give a brief explanation of the reason why I believe these changes would be helpful and healthier balance wise to both killer and survivor playstyles.
For Legion players the proposed changes allow the killer to now either give chase and use small bursts of Feral Frenzy to down a target with one use of M2's attack followed by a M1 or to either place multiple hits on a survivor to lower their Deep Wounds Timer and break away to spread Deep Wounds to other survivor and slow the game down. Allowing the killer to see the auras of those mending within terror radius allows the killer to be able to pinpoint quick menders and place a bit more pressure on survivor to properly move to a safe location before doing so. Additionally Franks mixtape now allows the killer to punish quick menders and those who choose not to heal against the legion a bit harder fulfilling a similar purpose the current version without being as mandatory to the killers success.
For Survivors the internal cool down of Feral Frenzy and lose of power gauge on missed basic attacks of feral frenzy allows them make use of their various perks and juke methods with the knowledge that the killer can not enter into Feral Frenzy without penalty for a given time and can use said time to either force a commitment from the killer to chase with Feral Frenzy or can continue the loop cycle should they have success doing so.