Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

BHVR please put out a patch that's in a finished state

2»

Comments

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@ModernFable said:
    Breaking the game’s audio and visuals to this extent, when they are crucial to any game, but especially Dead by Daylight.

That is unacceptable and this patch shouldn’t have come out as is.

They just wanted to get the update out before they went on Holiday Vacations. I don't honestly know if they even have QA people.. and if they do.. they clearly aren't aware enough of the game's mechanics to notice when the audio got fudged up.

If you're not willing to help test then you should expect that more bugs might get through and the more people like you with that attitude the longer it takes to find bugs and fix them. Because if everyone was like you and failed to submit a crash or bug report nothing would ever get fixed.

Thanks for throwing me under the bus by assuming I am just a whiny nobbhead who only complains and then hypocritically never provide feedback when I encounter bugs.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited December 2018

@se05239 said:

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@ModernFable said:
    Breaking the game’s audio and visuals to this extent, when they are crucial to any game, but especially Dead by Daylight.

They just wanted to get the update out before they went on Holiday Vacations. I don't honestly know if they even have QA people.. and if they do.. they clearly aren't aware enough of the game's mechanics to notice when the audio got fudged up.

If you're not willing to help test then you should expect that more bugs might get through and the more people like you with that attitude the longer it takes to find bugs and fix them. Because if everyone was like you and failed to submit a crash or bug report nothing would ever get fixed.

Thanks for throwing me under the bus by assuming I am just a whiny nobbhead who only complains and then hypocritically never provide feedback when I encounter bugs.

The only person that's to blame here is you, all of your posts and this one in particular you blame the devs and how am I throwing you under the bus for your bad comments?

Edit: Apologies se I got you mixed up with someone else for part of the one longer post so the 2nd part got copy/pasted by accident.

But my points about being overly biased and ignoring things still stand, you do however make good points at times. You just kind of shoot your message when you start going from constructive to unconstructive.

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@ModernFable said:

Edit: Apologies se I got you mixed up with someone else for part of the one longer post so the 2nd part got copy/pasted by accident.

Eh, no worries. We all get lost in the moment at times.

@se05239 said:

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@powerbats said:

@se05239 said:

@ModernFable said:

Eh, no worries. We all get lost in the moment at times.

Yeah I try not to get anyone caught in friendly fire so to speak i had 2 things open because i was copying something helpful in one and copied the wrong thing. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm definitely looking forward to when Epic releases their update 1st week or so of January.

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 742

@popoles said:
    I agree. BHVR needs some serious competition, otherwise they won't release a patch that actually fixes stuff instead of breaking it. 

@Orion
    You wanted some bugs that were introduced with this patch:

• Sometimes some textures won't load and instead are replaced with bright colours
    • Although very rarely, some people have reported that they can't see generators
    • Mount Ormond was unplayable (fixed by now though) 
    • Audio is broken
    • Survivors are sliding after every 3 or so pallet downs
    • Sometimes, Killers get stuck in the carrying animation ("flexing")
    • Spirit's vision while phasing is too bright
    • Freddy can't recognise clearly if survivors are asleep or not
    • Doctor's scream bubble can't be seen by survivors
    • Some maps are too bright
    • Sometimes, auras are blurry
    • When seeing a downed survivor being picked up, his aura is flying around

This is all I can think of right now. 

And that's not even everything.

@powerbats said:
    I'm definitely looking forward to when Epic releases their update 1st week or so of January.

Epic as in Fortnite?

@se05239 said:

@powerbats said:

Epic as in Fortnite?

Epic Games.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

An idiot DC'ec on me while carrying him on my shoulders and the entire match I was carrying him when not carrying other survivors.
    Never seen that before.

Yeah this is so annoying. Think it happened once or twice pre-patch but it's very common now after the patch.

It still had the sway effects on me so I was getting pulled from side to side, and another time they disconnected as I was about to hook them so I was stuck in the hooking animation for a full 30 seconds or so.
  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    You expect competence from these devs? NEVER!