Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Anyone else super unlucky with Map RNG these days?

By that i don't mean the tiles that spawn in the map (though more often than not, i get unlucky with those as well) but instead the maps you get when you don't use an offering.

As Survivor i keep getting indoor maps (especially hawkins.. no way they didn't secretly increase the chance to get the map since it's leaving soon, thank god for that at least). And if it's not indoor it's another garbage map like Shelter Woods

And as Killer i'm getting maps i would much rather want to get as Survivor like Haddonfield, Coldwind maps etc.

It's so infuriating.

Comments

• JustWhimsicalJustWhimsical Member Posts: 297

I swear whenever I want to play hillbilly I get indoor maps and whenever I want to play Nurse I get corn maps, it's the worst lol.

• Tricksters_WifeTricksters_Wife Member Posts: 506

Today specifically I'm getting the best RNG I can get with my boy Tricky. Consistent Hawkins, Lerys, smaller maps. But on other days, sometimes the RNG is terrible and I get some of the worst maps for him.

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 631

Yeah at times i really do think they implented a system that automatically gives you the map that's the worst for the Killer you're playing lmao

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 1,735

Ya my map rng's pretty bad as well. Not sure what these green key offering's are doing everytime I start loading in with these keys I end up in end task.exe. Strangest thing! Just kidding around but legit I have never seen so many map offering being used in dbd since the mmr implementation. It's always badham, hawkin's, a lot of haddonfield, game and that one cool survivor who saved me with a azarovs offering cheers. Maybe its just me but map offerings have increased in use and I hilariously am overjoyed to see coldwind map offering over the usual suspects who try to get a haddonfield offering past me. Just a reminder haddonfield still is awful and were going on almost what 5 YEARS of awful haddonfield gameplay.

• D3spairD3spair Member Posts: 531

I feel you but on my case, When I'm Killer on a Map it's Pallet City but when I'm Survivor on the same map it just a bunch of Deadzones.