The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Sound

JoakimGrDayJoakimGrDay Member Posts: 72

You can no longer hear from what direction anything comes from.

Comments

• DeathwingDuckDeathwingDuck Member Posts: 7

The sound and music feel like they've been reversed in terms of volume. It's so bad I cannot hear people on a generator literally right next to me being worked on as I was chasing a survivor. I know this from watching his playback on twitch after I was done playing the game. Not sure if I'm allowed to name him here (nothing negative about it just not sure if it's regardless).

Really hope fixing this issue is a priority because proper sound volume when you can't adjust them separately yourself is important in a game like this.

• VoxyldVoxyld Member Posts: 17

Most of the sound is bugged. you hear pig jigsaw boxes everywhere on the map, spirit sound is so broken you cannot hear survivors walking near you when phasewalking.... It's generalised at this point. The sound has to be fixed.

• JoakimGrDayJoakimGrDay Member Posts: 72

@Voxyld said:
    Most of the sound is bugged. you hear pig jigsaw boxes everywhere on the map, spirit sound is so broken you cannot hear survivors walking near you when phasewalking.... It's generalised at this point. The sound has to be fixed.

Also the suvivors can't hear from what direction the spirit is coming from either. I would also like to easier hear when someone who is injured flash me at a pallet, It would be easier to hear where the injured survivor is running.

• fallenknfallenkn Member Posts: 23

@Voxyld said:

Also the suvivors can't hear from what direction the spirit is coming from either. I would also like to easier hear when someone who is injured flash me at a pallet, It would be easier to hear where the injured survivor is running.

@Voxyld said:

Spirits phasewalking sound is not directional, it's intended behavior.
  • BobPrinceBobPrince Member Posts: 19

sound of chainsaw of Leatherface is bugged too

• DennybDennyb Member Posts: 13

Don't worry, it'll be fixed in about 6 months.

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 375

Leatherface has no chainsaw noise - if they remove Ormond map because of bugs - they should disallow Leatherface until it's fixed as well.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,354

The engine update [BAD WORD] up audio.
    The developers do not plan on fixing it anytime soon since they went on vacation.

• SanairaSanaira Member Posts: 7

Glad it's not just me. I was playing survivor and Hillbilly managed to sneak up on me, because I could not hear his terror radius. He had no perks or add-ons to mute it, so I had no idea he was even there. I couldn't hear his chainsaw either.

• JoakimGrDayJoakimGrDay Member Posts: 72

@se05239 said:
    The engine update [BAD WORD] up audio.
    The developers do not plan on fixing it anytime soon since they went on vacation.

Yes indeed. The right - left channels F***** up, aswell the general audio is quite fuzzy