Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Judiths Tombstone is ridiculous

How the heck is this fun for anyone but the killer? Its basically a free win game for Michael. I’d be ok with this if survivors had anything close. How about a suit of impenetrable armor ultrarare? One game where the survivor is unkillable. Or to be fair, one game where all 4 survivors are unkillable? What? The killer would leave because “whats the point? Its an unwinnable waste of time?” Exactly.

Comments

• SleepharthaSleephartha Member Posts: 242

Ive played against it at level 1 twice this weekend. A couple gens get done but once 1 survivor is dead getting 4 gens done is a tall order. All he does is grab u and youre dead. I mean come on. Where the hell is the balance there? Seriously. Give survivors an ultra rare perk like that that makes us invincible. Lets see how the killers react.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

If your losing to a tombstone at all then I'm sorry but either you or your team is just bad. At rank 1 they are generally lucky if they even get 1 person...IF that.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    edited December 2018

Have you at least played with it? unless you know were all the survivors are you are going to have a very bad time, the amount of evil required to get to evil within III is annoying, and the penalty to movement speed is terrible as well.

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,819

@Sleephartha said:
    Ive played against it at level 1 twice this weekend. A couple gens get done but once 1 survivor is dead getting 4 gens done is a tall order. All he does is grab u and youre dead. I mean come on. Where the hell is the balance there? Seriously. Give survivors an ultra rare perk like that that makes us invincible. Lets see how the killers react.

the balance is he's very slow
    it needs to be paired with another UR to be effective
    it takes a very long time to reach EW3

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,613

@Sleephartha said:

The balance is in the fact that he is pretty dang slow and the time it takes to reach Lvl 3 EW is tremendously increased, so it's easier to hide from his line of sight to make Lvl 3 much harder to reach.

• BDS22BDS22 Member Posts: 146
    I'd say Myers with unlimited tier 3 is worse than the tombstomb. 
  • DexyIVDexyIV Member Posts: 511

While he's sitting there stalking you, he's not hitting you or hooking you, or doing anything that killers would normally do. Not to mention he moves slower, so it forces him to use pwyf, and may not even get any stacks until later. Genrush him. If he gets to that point, jump in lockers. Looping is still an option since he'll likely be slower than usual.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Well, it's very slow and it takes forever to charge it up. There is counter play and you can still escape and if he doesn't have the infinite tier 3 then you can still outrun ew 3 timer. What you are proposing about giving something to survivors to make them unkillable has no counter play because even if you made them as slow as nurse they cant die so theres no point in chasing and you can screw up as much as you want without punishment 
  • My_DudeMy_Dude Member Posts: 132

Think of how salty OP would be vs Scratched Mirror Myers on The Game.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

If you let tombstone Myers feed on you and get to tier 3, you deserve to die

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,815
    edited December 2018

As a Myers main I don't find tombstone fun. It takes FOREVER to get to evil within 3. Its not fun to insta kill everyone once you find them. I have only ever used tombstone to get my Evil Incarnate achievement.

Tuft of hair is more fun to use because at least you're not abruptly ending every survivor as soon as you find them.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Myers has a lot of broken add-ons.

I don't get how so many people can cry about Prayer Beads which aren't even that powerful yet be fine with all this chumps broken add ons.
  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Really tombstone is a ebony but harder to get and it all depends on rng if you get the game or lerys Michel is screwed till end game unless he has deer nurses and triple slugs with dying light to kill the obsession I know because I almost did not get it on the same took me 4 gens to get it and kill the obsession tbh if a Dwight was not dumb to hide she's I got him once before I would have not got it it's all about map if it works or is a bist and you need to run infi ew3 so you can get them and not be looped for it
  • ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799
    edited December 2018

If you let tombstone Myers feed on you and get to tier 3, you deserve to die

@OP .Just dodge his field of view 4HEAD
  • TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,613
    edited December 2018
    Myers has a lot of broken add-ons.

I don't get how so many people can cry about Prayer Beads which aren't even that powerful yet be fine with all this chumps broken add ons.
    Does he?  I don't actually know, but if I had to guess, the only ones to which one would probably have that accusation thrown are Fragrant Tuft of Hair and Tombstone Piece.  Maybe the one that lets you see the aura of someone if you Stalk them for more than a second?
  • AgentApple50AgentApple50 Member Posts: 35

You can hide in a locker to prevent dying.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

@AgentApple50 said:
    You can hide in a locker to prevent dying.

That or loop his balls clean.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

Fragrant Tuft of Hair is WAY more powerful. Borderline overpowered.

• lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Fragrant Tuft of Hair is more powerful and way more useful than Judith's Tombstone. I have like 15 sitting on Myers and do not touch them. The impact on MS is not worth it.

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 3,676

Lol be carefull what you wish for OK. Imagine if all of you are unkillable but you can still be hooked. So you'll hang there foreven until you dc since killer can't do anything more to kill you and you are immobilized. Sounds fun, really.

Also have you ever heard about lockers ? They make you pretty unkillable you know.
    How about thinking before you complain like a little entiteled survivor who is too busy whining insted of thinking.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Myers' add ons are perfectly balanced.

Stop crying.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Myers' add ons are perfectly balanced.

Stop crying.

This is where I would use the LOL button.
  • OGlilSPOOK20OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

How the heck is this fun for anyone but the killer? Its basically a free win game for Michael. I’d be ok with this if survivors had anything close. How about a suit of impenetrable armor ultrarare? One game where the survivor is unkillable. Or to be fair, one game where all 4 survivors are unkillable? What? The killer would leave because “whats the point? Its an unwinnable waste of time?” Exactly.

Dude it takes forever for Myers to get to T3 to even use Tombstone! If he's chasing just one survivor and constantly stalking you (which he can't get the full stalk off of just 1 survivor) you as the survivor just have to run him around and give your teammates time to do the gens before he can actually get it off. He's slow in T1 so you can out run him anyway. Plus once he is done stalking you he'll just leave and find another to stalk giving you a chance to go work on gens too. Biggest way to avoid being killed by a Tombstone Myers is just jumping into lockers. Yes you're gonna get put on the hook but it's better then getting straight up killed right out of the game.
  • PluPlu Member Posts: 1,430

It's a high risk high reward and it's not even that strong, the punishment for failing something as a surv is just way harshers wich is fine, it should be that way

• VerconisspVerconissp Member Posts: 1,467

@Sleephartha said:

If you really complaining about a addons that slows him down and can be countered by hiding in a locker or working on a gen then....I got nothing to tell you but to get good sadly,

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,418

I agree

• BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Wah tombstone boi mori’d me with his tombstone NERF NERF NERF!!