Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I'm done maining killer.

2»

Comments

• MunqaxusMunqaxus Member Posts: 2,547

When I averaged my games together, the killrate I was getting was between 60% to 65%.

• TheAcidFairyTheAcidFairy Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2021

The game is dyeing and for you to not to realize that is oblivious. My entire Dead by Daylight Community I am a part of which is 1000's of players have barely played the game since the MMR change + latest patches. And why? Because the game isn't fun any more.

As a person who plays both Killer and Survivor, I agree that if you are playing Killer, you are getting the hardcore SWF'S which I dont mind because its a challenge. But then we cant even win as survivor because we get trolls or just people who are really bad at the game WAY MORE than we ever used to. It used to be a game where you could maybe have some ######### games on Killer, so you can swap and have some good games as survivor. But no, neither side are fun or enjoyable another.

I played maybe a few days when the rank system / MMR changed and then stopped. ALOT of people have done the exact same.

The only positive thing I have seen come out of the latest changes is less visible toxicity, but then again, i've not played enough recently to notice.

• BrotherLoveBrotherLove Member Posts: 157

When I face a team I KNOW for a fact is a great SWF, I close end game chat. Because if I beat them they will say things you wouldnt believe.

• eloiseeloise Member Posts: 446

I share the same idea as you, I don't want to play killer anymore because too many toxic swf but when I play survivors I'm with a zero team, it's very frustrating.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,803

All I can say is that they balance for low mmr and at low mmr killer has never been more fun. Lol.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,814

DBD needs to be blessed like a boon totem

The whole game has some intense, dark energy to it; kinda like the Tesseract from Avengers.

It literally has the tendency to, more-so, bring about the worst in ppl than it ever does cause any synergistically genuine, positively charged unity amongst the player-base, as a whole.

I absolutely believe that nearly everyone who has played this game has at some point experienced a unnatural feeling (varying levels of intensity~mild to extreme) of aggravation, unhappiness, frustration, grief, anxiety, or potentially toxic thoughts; wether personally acted upon, or not.

Interesting how game health and mental health coincide with each other for so many people... especially Killer and Solo Queue players.

• ThraxThrax Member Posts: 841

no you aren't. everyone says it everyone comes back. we hate ######### ourselves playing this game and enjoy it

You know what I too am fed up with killer. In fact I'm gonna not kill survivors out of my empath for my fellow Killer mains .... for a while.

• NuKeDNuKeD Member Posts: 193

this is the reason why i started maining killer, i'm tired of meeting bots on my team, but rn, even killer got frustrating, because i meet fully tryhard teams that pop gens at the speed of the light. i wish i could meet these people when playing survivor, but it never happens, lol.

we don't get much love from devs... why can't they understand this game is unbalanced for killers and survivors get always favorited in this game?

i get triggered as hell when on forums or instagram page, i read people typing "KiLlEr SiDeD GaMe!!111!!"

i mean, lol, you must be new or bad at the game to make such a statement.

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 2,691

There is plenty of video evidence that the game is ridiculously killer sided. All you have to do is watch Twitch and you hardly ever see survivors win. After 5 years of nothing but survivor nerfs and killer QOL patches, there is enough evidence they care very little about survivor experience, especially solos.

Survivor gameplay is totally in the dumpster as the game has evolved into nothing but a power fantasy for killers.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,803
  • Dino7281Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited October 2021

Yeah, avarage. I wanna see high MMR killrate.

I have never thought any game should be balanced around avarage / bad players. Best balance I know has Dota and that is around top players...

For me it's not really about problem to get 4k even when I face survivors with 2k+ hours, but it is just stressful and boring to see offerings, items and same perks each game.

edited October 2021

I wonder why there is record of over 500 escapes(without keys) in a row in killer sided game... weird

If you think this game is killer sided, then you are just bad...

This game is killer sided in low MMR.

Kinda balanced for some on avarage MMR, unless you play really bad killers.

Survivor sided in high MMR, unless you play top 3 killers.

Tournament level is just survivor sided no matter what you play, but I wouldn't count that.

It doesn't that happen to me that often.

I don't mind to play against good SWF and just have hard, but good game. Where it is skill and not carried by items and offering.

But I just hate SWF that destroy killers and think it is something hard to do...

Whats funny is I was playing no kill killer yesterday. And I faced a swf all pc and I was like great well have a good time. So for half the game they all ran when I came near. And in chases they seemed about 3% faster than normal, something only someone with thousands of hours would notice. They had all the good second chance perks. So I killed them with gusto. Boy that end game chat was like playing a whole nother game LOL.

• Kill_Yr_Idol83Kill_Yr_Idol83 Member Posts: 181

Preach!!! I've been playing this game for 4+ years and as much as I hate to do it, I'm thinking about uninstalling the game indefinitely. SBMM has killed any fun I used to have playing killer. The game is so unbalanced for this system to work and survivors now dictate a match which should NEVER be a thing. I didn't play this game for as long as I have and dumped as much money into it, to be a competitive sweatlord for 95% of my matches. It just feels so damn bad.

couldn't find other words myself to describe my terrible killer experience! <3