Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which perks put you to sleep?

2»

Comments

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 4,324

It is not out yet, but Shadow Step. I already hate it. Immersed survivors are my weakness and now they can sprint while hiding. Great...

• lav3lav3 Member Posts: 260

Dead Hard and NOED maybe.

Using DH for distance is okay but its I-frame is sometimes annoying.

NOED. It's not a good perk but you know you have no chance to survive once you get hooked near that.

I might also consider Self-Care and Bamboozle but who can blame people for using these perks. Smh.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,066

For survivor its dead hard.

For killer its tinkerer.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 5,769

The spirit fury and enduring combination that ######### is just lame honestly

• ShadowNurseZFXShadowNurseZFX Member Posts: 491

Dead Hard Is Better Than Both Of These, Sprint Burst 2nd Best Exhaustion Perk, Lithe Is Countered By Bamboozle and a good hag's grab traps and many other things. people run Dead Hard because you can extend loops get a second chance and dodge hits

• SnowbawlzzzSnowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,077
    edited October 2021

Spirit Fury

"Ok so I did what I was supposed to do, but he got a free hit anyway"

Don't think it should be nerfed or anything, it just annoys me cause it rewards playing like a dumbass.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 4,386

was thinking about running this combo cause it sounded strong.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 1,138

Dead Hard, Unbreakable, NOED, and Tinkerer.

• PredatedPredated Member Posts: 2,252

To the list of fine perks? Yeah, Circle of Healing is fine. Its only slightly better than selfcare. Circle of Healing is only not fine when combined with other healing perks, but that would make those healing perks not okay either. You could run Circle of Healing with Botany Knowledge and Desperate Measures, and it would still be fine. Run Circle of Healing with Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, Resillience and have a teammate apply Leader on you, then what perk was not fine? What perk decidedly made the build break? Because you need every single perk for the build to be broken. You cannot leave out a single one, or its no longer broken.

So none of the healing perks is not fine. It's healing in general that needs a rework. Medkits are by far the most powerful survivor item, and a single green medkit with addons can do what Botany Knowledge, Circle of Healing and Desperate Measures can do. When are 3 perks broken if a single item can do the same and has been in the game for years. Let alone that the medkit can be stacked with Streetwise and Botany Knowledge to essentially have more speed and more heals too.