Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Solo escape is not possible.

zumerzumer Member Posts: 656

Return map generation to how it was in 2016-2018. I mean the number of items, pallets and fog. The assassins are too powerful. So much so that he lost 9 matches out of 10.

Comments

• zumerzumer Member Posts: 656

Why isn't this in my games? Why did the escape become a sensation for me? Do we play different DBDs?

• SakurraSakurra Member Posts: 1,046

I'm disappointed on this game after every.single.update.

• PalletsAndHooksPalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

Yes it is possible and I have been recording data to prove it. I was planning on sharing my data after 100 trials. The objective I made for myself is to make every effort to secure a hatch escape.

Im at about 20 trials, and my escape rate is 85%, with about 55% being hatch escapes.

• GrayEyesGrayEyes Member Posts: 379

honestly you just gotta loop better and try and lead the killer on a long chase for a few games so you can carry the team I wanna say I've reached high mmr these days cause even solo all my teammates slam gens and can loop good and do totems so really just try and focus on escaping a couple games in a row even if you have to play like a ######### and hide cause at higher mmr I find personally the teammates are pretty solid even solo

• Read my name.. that’s all I have to say about this post..

Usually, my teammates and I cannot loop the killer and therefore do not have time to start all the generators. Why doesn't MMR take into account that the survivor dies in almost every match? It seems to me that the MMR system gives survivors a killer to compensate for lost matches, not a killer to survivors. The survivor will always die.

• JHondoJHondo Member Posts: 1,133

I play selfish and have a slightly higher MMR so unless I get tunneled out immediately I do objective, try to avoid the killer as much as possible, and if I'm injured during egc I find the nearest gate and just leave. Unless I'm bored or feeling altruistic and take a BT hook trade and die so my teammate can get out.

I've had so many games where I've been left to die on first hook or saved someone and instead of leaving they go for another save or take the world worst pathing to the gate that I play for my own points not for the teams at end game.

• GrayEyesGrayEyes Member Posts: 379

the issue comes with the fact of how the new mmr system works if your a survivor and you die first it lowers your mmr the most out of anyone in the game and if you lose mmr that means you are getting put with other people that also lost mmr and didnt escape so when you dont escape it just keeps putting you with potatoes that never escape because they also keep losing mmr

I hope you get my point basically

you only gain mmr if you escape

you only lose it if you die

so if you lose a bunch

you get put with people that always die

thus lowering your chances even more

Can you escape from all matches. There are survivors who die in every match. Should they leave the game? I understand you? Do I understand BHVR's policy?

Why, then, are they not given killer potatoes to such survivors? Why are they all the same playing against tryhard killers? The system encourages killers.

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 2,973

It needs to go back to 2016 where survivors have a chance of winning and killers won without slowdown perks. I don't know why survivors re-queue to lose like that.

• RenRenRenRen Member Posts: 1,351

I mean I escaped most of my matches yesterday. And the day before that. And the one before that. In fact ever since MMR started I've been escaping more. Granted my killer games are SO much more stressful.

• CasmCasm Member Posts: 61

Let me get this straight. You've gone from, "Solo escape is not possible" to "Can you escape from all matches?" as if the two things are correlated. It's a false dichotomy.

Anybody not cheating simply cannot escape every match, nor should they expect to. And just because they can't escape every match doesn't make solo escapes impossible.

Also, any survivor that's actually trying to escape and still dies literally every match is just terrible at the game, period. The reason for this is because eventually, they're going to play against terrible killers and if they still can't escape vs those killers, it's because they just don't know how to survive. That's not inherently a bad thing, everyone has a limit to their personal skill and some people's limits are going to be towards to bottom. Should they leave the game? Well, if they aren't having fun, then yes, absolutely. No point in playing a game you aren't enjoying. If they are having fun, then it doesn't matter if they escape or not because they're having fun.

However, this entire thread sounds like survivor entitlement trolling. This guy claims solo escape is impossible because he can't escape. most of the time It's just ridiculous. Anyone with a brain in their head can recognize it for what it is.

• Laurie268Laurie268 Member Posts: 396

What soloQ needs is voicechat so people can actually work together and know what everyone is doing. To balance this out, BHVR could buff all killers.

Not an escape, not only me, but from 3 teammates. They are different in each match, so there are a lot of survivors with this problem. Take a look at streamers. Their killers win in almost every match. An illustrative example.

• dallasmedicbagdallasmedicbag Member Posts: 571

its possible but obviously harder. sometimes i play solo survivor and i cringe at this forum when they want more things of survivors to be nerfed, for example, the medkit. Like legit i read somewhere that someone suggested 32 seconds for the syringe to heal and can only be triggered if the medkit is full? lmao might as well turn that syringe into a brown addon.

solo queue survivor in my experience, killers are always stronger and will always get at least 2k. a lot of the complaints from some of the killer mains here are mostly to do with swf, and it just hurts the solo survivor if bhvr listens imo.

• kingbojenbokingbojenbo Member Posts: 130

My teammates all die 5 minutes into the game and it leaves me against the killer at 3 gens. Believe it or not 3 gens is an amazing feat with some of these teams.

I've learned to not play to win anymore but instead use each game to teach myself new things about the game.

• Tr1nityTr1nity Member Posts: 4,982

How do I, as a killer main, completely, and 100% agree with this statement?

Can you elaboratate?

I meant eh number of items, pallets, and fog. Assassins way to powerful. He lost 9 matches out of 10. What?

• SoySensualSoySensual Member Posts: 74
    edited October 2021

your are joking right? i mean wow really you are very bad in the game to said that, hope then is a joke

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,121

Solo hasn’t been so bad for me.

• Leatherface1990Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 707

BT>SC

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,514

Solo are the majority of my escapes