New graphic engine

What's happening with the new graphic engine?
cause many problems now

Tagged:

Comments

• DoowieDoowie Member Posts: 36

Hi there @Dickinson90,

Can you confirm your computer specs? Also please make sure you're running the latest drivers for your graphics card.

If you're using a laptop, then you will need to make sure that you go through these steps, incase your motherboard graphics chip has taken over for the main graphic device.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 1,550

What GPU is it? And what settings are you running the game on?

• Dickinson90Dickinson90 Member Posts: 7

My settings

MSI Geforce GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2gb gddr5+
    INTEL C. I5 4460 (NO OC)
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz
    SSD 120GB
    HDD 1TB
    XFX PRO 1000W
    W10 64BITS

Only happens in this game since the last update
    consequently within the game the game is frozen for milliseconds at all times

• DeFinedDeFined Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue. When does your game crash or won't it load at all?. My game crashes right after I load into the round. I didn't have this problem before the update either, but I turned down my settings to medium from Ultra, Ultra worked perfectly for me before, and the game still kept crashing. I reset it to low and it worked a few times, but now game doesn't work at all.

• Dickinson90Dickinson90 Member Posts: 7

the game still does not work well, I was waiting for the graphics to be removed from the Christmas season to see if this would fix my problem, but due to bad luck it still has the error, the game remains frozen for milliseconds, it is impossible to finish a game