Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

What with those queue time

botraxbotrax Member Posts: 633

Boon are active and my queue time with survivor jump from instant to between 5 and 10 minute before each match.

Comments

• ignaeonignaeon Member Posts: 107

It's almost like killer is so awful to play less than a fifth of the playerbase wants to do it.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 9,583

I have no idea what is up with queue times,

• CookieBearCookieBear Member Posts: 1,409

Because new survivor? Also make sure your game version is 5.3.1

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 3,673

I have no clue why queues seem to be so radically different, seemingly on a whim. I have tried finding patterns, but it genuinely just seems random.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 4,041

It's probably because a lot of players are updating their game.

• botraxbotrax Member Posts: 633

I have an idea i think its because of boon. I even drop killer for survivor cause of boon but still the queue time are so long i feel like im in a queue for when i play teamfight tactic exept my game in this game last 40 minute

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,418

I’m playing killer a lot less than I used to. Boons just killed it for me. They’re fun on the survivor side though.

• VeinslayVeinslay Member Posts: 204

My survivor queue times have been instant while killer queue times have been 3 - 5 minutes recently. I'm pretty happy since I stopped being a killer main thanks to high MMR

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 2,241

Circle of Healing is re-enabled, just saying...

• JagoJago Member Posts: 1,353

Console patch takes forever to install.